• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ethyl Oleate & Guaiacol in Geneza?

TonyMack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys, I'm looking to run a blast with Geneza products and I'm trying to avoid EO and Guaiacol. Do you know if the following products contain these substances?

GP Test Cyp
GP NPP 100
GP Mast 200
GP TNE (optional -> thinking of running this on workout days but doubt I'll be able to find it without Guaiacol).

I'm hoping you will say its only GSO, cottonseed, or castor, with BA & BB, but if not, I'm open to some other product suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Don't know here but you could try to message Naps and ask but you probably thought of that but you could also PM GXR and ask him and I bet he would find out for you.

Guys, I'm looking to run a blast with Geneza products and I'm trying to avoid EO and Guaiacol. Do you know if the following products contain these substances?

GP Test Cyp
GP NPP 100
GP Mast 200
GP TNE (optional -> thinking of running this on workout days but doubt I'll be able to find it without Guaiacol).

I'm hoping you will say its only GSO, cottonseed, or castor, with BA & BB, but if not, I'm open to some other product suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help.
no they do not they are all MCT:

MCT FAQ
This oil is very thin, making for easy injections. It also is very easily absorbed by the skin as well as muscle tissue. There are different types of MCT oil and some may have different properties. Also the claims made by Synthol that their oil stays in muscle longer are not backed up by any scientific information.
The original SEO had other ingedients that led to the longer lasting effects of the product(silicone, other oils, etc...). It works great as a carrier oil and is used in alot of applications outside of AAS production. MCT stands for medium chain triglyceride, whereas all of the other plant oils are long chain. Essentially the MCT oil will actually be absorbed more rapidly than most other natural oils.

Thanks for your help. I've heard good things about mct oil and will give it a try.

no they do not they are all MCT:

MCT FAQ
This oil is very thin, making for easy injections. It also is very easily absorbed by the skin as well as muscle tissue. There are different types of MCT oil and some may have different properties. Also the claims made by Synthol that their oil stays in muscle longer are not backed up by any scientific information.
The original SEO had other ingedients that led to the longer lasting effects of the product(silicone, other oils, etc...). It works great as a carrier oil and is used in alot of applications outside of AAS production. MCT stands for medium chain triglyceride, whereas all of the other plant oils are long chain. Essentially the MCT oil will actually be absorbed more rapidly than most other natural oils.
this is great info .. thanks for sharing

Back