• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

question for mr. uncle z

PappyMason

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what % are the blue tops (gh)?
i'm shoppin around for some and i've heard u guys r good.

My GH and IGF-1 levels came back really good after taking 5iu.

I've been running Z's Blue tops for a little over 4 months and absolutely love them.

I plan on running these from here on out - and have just placed my 3rd order.

This has become an absolute must for my baseline here on out.

My experience has been a nice smooth transition of thickness...

However - I feel - and look like a million bucks on this ... everyday feels like I'm in the zone.

After this short time running this - I can see why so many professional athletes run GH.

Fore me - I feel like a machine - and give these my highest recommendation!

I've been running Z's Blue tops for a little over 4 months and absolutely love them.

I plan on running these from here on out - and have just placed my 3rd order.

This has become an absolute must for my baseline here on out.

My experience has been a nice smooth transition of thickness...

However - I feel - and look like a million bucks on this ... everyday feels like I'm in the zone.

After this short time running this - I can see why s:owned:o many professional athletes run GH.

Fore me - I feel like a machine - and give these my highest recommendation!

Repo, what dose are you running?

that sounds great. but heavy do you mind telling me what your gh serum levels were?
Here are my labs brother.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HGH Results~blue tops.jpg
    HGH Results~blue tops.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 159
that looks great. thanks a bunch man
Yeah, for my age and considering I got the labs a bit soon this was VERY good. GH peaks about 3 hours after administration and my labs were about 90 minutes after the inject so my GH levels would have been even higher.

Ive been running GH for some time now from Z, and I will be getting blood work done in 15 more days, Wait till you see how crazy my GH and IGF levels are going to be! lol

I just revived my order of z blue tops and want to get the blood test to verfie.Will serm levels raise if it's real even if I haven't been taking it long.I was going to take 6 iu and do the test 2 hours later like I have read others do on the form.I just made up a bottle and gave it the shake test to see if the bubbles stay they did not last long I don't know if that is vary good indacator of quality.I had some yellow tops and the bubbles lasted for hours.

IML Gear Cream!
I just revived my order of z blue tops and want to get the blood test to verfie.Will serm levels raise if it's real even if I haven't been taking it long.I was going to take 6 iu and do the test 2 hours later like I have read others do on the form.I just made up a bottle and gave it the shake test to see if the bubbles stay they did not last long I don't know if that is vary good indacator of quality.I had some yellow tops and the bubbles lasted for hours.
I would get on the HGH for a few weeks first.

If you shake reconstituted HGH it will destroy the peptide so handle it gently.

I only shook one I thought it would be worth the loss to see if it had bubbles that stayed.By waiting a few weeks won't change the serm level spike after I inject it for the 3 to 4 hours.That is my understanding from the reading I have been doing.It takes time to raise igf levels.Does that sound correct.

Ne coupon codes for orders over a g? Just thought id ask

Not that we have had in the past-but you can email site direct and ask. Usually not on Blue Tops- but doesn't hurt to ask bro-Luck on ya:winkfinger:-OD

Z's blue tops are great, I've been runing it for over 3 months now & my wife too.

Repo, what dose are you running?

I was running 5iu's - 5 on 2 off with awesome results.

This dose will work great for most peoples goals.

After saving up - to see what the effect would be from upping the dose - I've moved up to 8iu's - 5 on 2 off.

@ Heavy - thats very cool of you to post your lab results! :)

I love the stuff!

Someone I know has an order placed with z a few days ago. Z has never given any information for payment. Have not heard back from him even after a few emails have been sent.

Someone I know has an order placed with z a few days ago. Z has never given any information for payment. Have not heard back from him even after a few emails have been sent.

The board has many reps bro- maybe get that post count up and PM one of them ? Reps and ZTeam are here to help- just let us know. BTW- a few days is quite normal-no worries-Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!

Z usually get's back to you within a day.

However - keep in mind you were in the weekend - along with the different time zones. :)

Thanks fellas I appreciate it. I try my best and stay off of boards I dont like to be seen or heard. I used to do a lot of talking on 'ology and bodybuilding.com but that has been years ago.

I was running 5iu's - 5 on 2 off with awesome results.

This dose will work great for most peoples goals.

After saving up - to see what the effect would be from upping the dose - I've moved up to 8iu's - 5 on 2 off.

@ Heavy - thats very cool of you to post your lab results! :)

I love the stuff!

I'm gonna start runing liek that Repo 5 on, 2 off... Did u notice any difference when u bumped it up to 8 iu's ?

Z usually get's back to you within a day.

However - keep in mind you were in the weekend - along with the different time zones. :)

Turn around for Z to get back with u, is one of the best I've seen.

Back