• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is something wrong......

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimrat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maybe its just me or does something seem wrong or trouble with Naps right now.....Hopefully this doesnt get deleted but im sure it will

Hope not..

wondering that also.My money is burning a hole in my poket,, needs to be spent! lol. I'm new but damn naps looks good! Just dont know what to think at this point..

Ive always used naps & im waiting on a order as we speak , its just weird to me nobody seems to be recieving anything & well their not open.i have a feeling I might be looking somewhere else

I've read that the shipping delays have been solved, so I;ve ordered some stuff just over 3 weeks ago. Hopefully they are just delays caused by christmas and nye and my package will be here by the end of this week.

Yea same here but to go from having great shipping & being up & running smoothly to deciding to close for over a mth & people not seem to be recieving packages just looks bad....i hope im wrong

Yea same here but to go from having great shipping & being up & running smoothly to deciding to close for over a mth & people not seem to be recieving packages just looks bad....i hope im wrong
Dont just hope bro....know your wrong.

Umm when people start recieving theirs & Naps opens backup in a timely fashion.As of right now people are all waiting.ill then eat my words

Umm when people start recieving theirs & Naps opens backup in a timely fashion.As of right now people are all waiting.ill then eat my words
If you dont have an order why are you bitching or even making threads like this????

why so hostile bro?

know one is bashing naps Bro. We need gear its time to get going. We want them open asap. Dont get mad at us,, help out. Maybe give us a time frame of expected re open? I'm sorry If you dont have the answer,, maybe just say you dont know? Thanks for any info you can pass to us..

IML Gear Cream!
His assumption is what i was attacking not him....dont assume somthing is wrong when you have no proof that is what can ruin a source..ie false accusations or rumors.

His assumption is what i was attacking not him....dont assume somthing is wrong when you have no proof that is what can ruin a source..ie false accusations or rumors.

Ok so If I read what your saying nothing is wrong. Thanks? Again I dont think anyone in this thread is bashing or starting rumors.We know Naps is the best!

Ok so If I read what your saying nothing is wrong. Thanks? Again I dont think anyone in this thread is bashing or starting rumors.We know Naps is the best!
If you weren't a water headed yankee bastard, you could read between the lines you inbred mutherfucker...Naps is on vacation...

Maybe they took my pack on vacation with them, cause I haven't received mine from beginning of december. .....just a joke reps, don't get bent outta shape

I said I have a feeling bc I havent heard anything my last order took 10 total days my next order is going on 2 mths .Naps is great but theyve had their issues that is all.Its not an accusation

why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-10.jpg

Lol I agree, if Naps wasnt the shit this would be easy

Lol I agree, if Naps wasnt the shit this would be easy
Stick your fist into your mouth and scream to the top of your lungs dumbass and stock up next time...

naps is just avoiding wasting money by taking a vacation instead of sending packs during the worst time of the year..

how many times do I have to say this? U.S. customs doubles up this time of the year.

if i was a gear distributor i sure as fuck would not send packs during december

yeah i got you figured out customs! HOLD MUH DIIIIIIICK!!

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone remember that old commercial for some sale at I think Marshals?

Open Open Open

:roflmao:

Its amazing every Internet board no matter the subject has an "Internet badass".Not going to bite rednack but thanks for the effort.

Yeap, we know what happens when we assume, people need to relax.

Not jumping on this thread to bitch but I have been waiting for my pack for 7 weeks! Opened a ticket yesterday and the response I got back wasn't very promising that I will be getting my pack anytime soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back