• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So who's gonna be here tonight (Feb. 14)

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's Valentine's Day! But who's gonna be spending it with their five fingered lover and posting up a cussin' storm in their drunken fury, and who's gonna be too busy romancing their loved one to be with us lowly board users?

I for one have already celebrated Valentines last week so I'm off the hook today :D

for the rest of ya, Happy Valentines

*and IT, give your girlfriend a good one for the rest of us

I know I will :rolleyes:

I might pop in and out...........I'm having a big party at my house tomorrow. So I'll be busy cleaning and smoking ribs. I've got 9 sides of ribs to smoke and I also have to go pick up 2-kegs of beer.

Originally posted by IPMC
I might pop in and out...........I'm having a big party at my house tomorrow. So I'll be busy cleaning and smoking ribs. I've got 9 sides of ribs to smoke and I also have to go pick up 2-kegs of beer.
Hmmmm...You get a buzz off of that?
:scratch:
After work I'll be here...

From the Beer...........well ya.
NOOOOOO,from smoking ribs!!!
:rolleyes:

Oh.......that one flew right past me.
:doh:
:scratch: That bad????

*editor's note: haha changed it ya fucked up bastards

I thought ribs wouldn't fit in the pipe? Heh, could be worse....you could be smoking chickens!:twitch:

dammit why can't I edit my posts?

I just know my last comment is going to be misinterpreted

IML Gear Cream!
I'm closing the store early, taking the wife out for dinner and then to a movie, Dardevil, she doesn't know what the movies about so I'll probably be in the dog house after that. :lol:

sounds romantic, you at least bought her flowers didn't you?

No, but she would have thought I did something bad if I had, I don't believe in spending $40 - $60 on something thats dead and you can only enjoy for a couple days. :lol:

I'm not one to talk, here's my story...

my girlfriend lives 6 hours away from me but I see her about one or two times a month for a weekend or more. But I had obligations this weekend so I went to see her last weekend for valentines. Well aparently this whole valentine's thing means something to women, who woulda thunk? I bring her a box of cookies (which I'd forgotten to take the price tag off) and figure that's a good enough substitute for chocolates or whatever right? I know, I shoulda known better. I get there and laying on her bed is a stuffed dog with balloons and confetti all valentiny. So I hug her, I'm happy, thank you sweetie, etc, and the whole time she's looking up at me with these gorgous innocent eyes for her present. I didn't know what to say, so I tell her that I had only gotten her the cookies. "ok" she says and continues hugging me. "Ok really what's my present?"

:( you can imagine how aweful I felt, but she was a great sport about it and from now on I know if its not heart shaped and chocolate its no good. I made up for it by being her bitch for the weekend and I had flowers delivered to her today (though they came a day early :mad:. ) and it was hardly a surprise anyway.

I will now take my reward for worst boyfriend of valentines day:eek:

I'll be here! Being a post-whore of course.....:D

You're here early!!!:p
Whooring around???:grin:

Originally posted by Crono1000
*editor's note: haha changed it ya fucked up bastards
Just:yell: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DAT????:yell:
:hehe:

Yup, I'm home and spending my valentine's with a guy named GIN......:D

... I made up for it by being her bitch for the weekend...

Since u seem to have forgotten... :shrug: Just wanted to remind you Crono, that you were not "my bitch" for the weekend... u were simply a BITCH for the weekend. :grumble: ...A particularly heinous one at that! :nana:

about time you started posting... i'd retaliate but I know its true... plus if it weren't for you my avatar would still be smudgy

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Titanya
Since u seem to have forgotten... :shrug: Just wanted to remind you Crono, that you were not "my bitch" for the weekend... u were simply a BITCH for the weekend. :grumble: ...A particularly heinous one at that! :nana:

Damn another female member that seems to be "not single"... blah!!!

Welcome to the wild and strange world of IM. :wave:

PB

Originally posted by Pitboss

Welcome to the wild and strange world of IM. :wave:

PB

Thanx for the greeting... For now me and a few of my dorm mates (either the single ones or the ones who, like me, have loved ones in far off places) are off to Cracker Barrell.... in oder to make ourselves feel better about being alone on Valentines. We figure that anyone spending a night like this in a place like that must be a lot worse off than we are. It should prove comforting. :D

I'd much rather be here tonight than where I will be...somebody is being little bitchy today......grrrrrr

Hmmmm single friends? Dorm? Co-eds?????? Sweet!!!!

...somebody is being little bitchy today......grrrrrr
Oh no!!:eek: :argue: I have a doghouse if you need one!!:D

I'd much rather be here tonight than where I will be...somebody is being little bitchy today......grrrrrr

Hmmmm single friends? Dorm? Co-eds?????? Sweet!!!!

:finger: :finger:

:lol:

So PB, who's boobs do you have now??? :D

what? u don't recognize a self photograph when you see one? :D

and IT, give your girlfriend a good one for the rest of us
Well buddy after reading yours I think I pulled one off a little better. :p

At about noon I started making her a double layer chocolate fudge cake in the shape of a heart, turned out pretty good. I put it on the bed with a huge teddy bear holding flowers, edible massage oil (which I used on her later that night :eyebrow: ) card (of course) and I had candles all around them and had it set up so she seen it when she came over from work.

We then went to her place where I made her a T-bone steak dinner with chilled wine and all the fixings. :lick:

But she was pretty into it too, in the morning she left me little cards hidden in my room. She got me a cool muscle shirt with this fucking wicked looking skull on it, chocolates, and a case of beer with a red ribbon on it. :D (yup, she's a keeper)
We didn't end up having enough time for a bubble bath (she was thinking of doing that too) so we'll just have to put that off for tonight.:D

So all in all, we didn't do anything special :p

Originally posted by dino
So PB, who's boobs do you have now??? :D

Those aren't boobs, those are pillows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back