• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Indian Steroids

emirates46

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do any of you guys know of any Indian Steroids avaible on the market. Exact name would help.

Can't think of any Mr. Police officer.

I know some but I'm not spilling the beans....

Naps is G2g
:coffee:

cant understand all this by the way im new to steroid language....

I've ran buffalo nuts at 3 testicles EOD along with honkey/cracker scalps at 1 scalp bi-weekly and the results were nothing short of amazing. If I could do it again though I would defenitely run HCG throughout the entire cycle as recovery was a bitch but the results were worth it. All in all....no regrets.

IML Gear Cream!
I've ran buffalo nuts at 3 testicles EOD along with honkey/cracker scalps at 1 scalp bi-weekly and the results were nothing short of amazing. If I could do it again though I would defenitely run HCG throughout the entire cycle as recovery was a bitch but the results were worth it. All in all....no regrets.

This.

buffalo nuts with three round nosed airrow heads injected twice daily is def. the best cycle for bulking. NJC knows his shit

Many moons ago, I extracted the wild eagle buffalo rattlesnake dew and made a journey of many feet steps to the heavy stones so i could pick them up and put them back down.

Don't know about you guys but I've found Indian "lamb fries" straight from Mumbai or Calcutta work particularly well. They have me "Bahhhhhinggggg" all through my workout.

Damn!!! Did you keep a log of this? Maybe some before and after photos? :clapping:

Do you mean Indian or injun?????????I hope your not mixed up with 'Hemi-roidies'.....

..i know this an old post but i found some 'Indian' steroids...

Kalpa Pharmaceuticals LTD India

Geneza Pharmaceuticals.......[maybe India]...not sure

So Naps G2G:coffee:

Back