• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

injection pain

zed

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,
I just wanted to know what the more oainful to administer - Deca or Stanazol??

From what I hear, the oil based ones like Deca are very painful whereas the water based Stanazol is not as painful.....is this true.

I need to know because I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to injections and pain.

Thanks,
Zed

some oils have more pain (propionate and some suspensions), but water-based have a higher likelyhood of causing infections, and therefore pain... unless you use an underground lab for oils.

Neither of those'll hurt bad (relatively), exept that the winny requires more frequent 'jects. But you could always go orally w/ the 'jectable winny... 1/2 of the dose in the am and the other 1/2 pm.

Enter the oral winny debate :rolleyes:

Humm. I have always wondered about Oral Winny, I dont want too frequent injections, but dont want the stress on the liver.

Just Drink the Shit.. :)

lol winny is just as liver toxic in a oral form as an injectable its a 17aa

I'll look for it, but there is scientific evidence that drinking injectable winny is not as effective, if at all, as injecting it. It has to do with pharmacology and the make-up of both products. I'll see if I can find it in my data and post it here.

BTW, the winny will sting much more than the deca

well iam gonna go out on a limb on this one but water based hurts more than oil based. as for drinking winny I agrea it shouldnt be done.

I am sorry guys, I was kidding, I would never drink the shit, but now few crazy fuckers that would :)

crackerjack, winny is a a registered 17aa, but I thought the injectable is still less stressful on the liver than the pills, where u will have to pop them all day due to the half life

MJ, because it is a 17aa it must past through the liver twice regardless of whether it is injected or taken orally. Both are toxic.

Originally posted by MJ23
I am sorry guys, I was kidding, I would never drink the shit, but now few crazy fuckers that would :)

crackerjack, winny is a a registered 17aa, but I thought the injectable is still less stressful on the liver than the pills, where u will have to pop them all day due to the half life

You can drink it but either way its going to hit the liver man, no joke. If you dont like winny dont use it, I dont.

I agree, I have never tried it before, but will keep you updated, I have some Vet winny, so we will see

Mudge. How about three weeks of Milke thistle, before the administration

:scratch:

IML Gear Cream!
if u are realy worried about it that much get your liver enzyme counts checked before u get started run milkthistle etc and get them checked afterward

I dont like winny for other reasons, the 17aa aspect I dont really care about. So far as I can tell only abusers, or people predisposed to having liver problems need to worry about the liver, but getting your blood checked is a fine idea at any time.

MJ, try taking milk thistle 2 wks prior to administering winny (as most herbals take 2 wks to get to active levels in your system) and continue until 2 wks after discontinuing its use. Then make sure you drink lots of water. These two things should keep your liver clean of any damage. Its always better to be safe than sorry. Generally it is prolonged use of a drug, in an abusive manner, that creates problems, but the general user can experience problems if they're not careful. Just take the precautions and don't worry about it.

Back