• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Questions pertaining to anything Cycle layouts/doing, guidance (Naps Prods Only)

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The title explains itself and I will be working on it for examples but of which you guys don't need as you all are so well versed and willing to help. Again I have had this PB ny mind for a while and we will see how it runs and writes itself. Guys/take this thread is for the above, mentorship, guidance, no rude pop shots if the obvious is questioner is newb as your list will be deleted. We all remember the hell we went through of all the heckling when we asked now easy questions that were hard to us because we just didn't know anybody nor the obvious answer. So with all that being said, have some jokes, ease the heckling and Absolutely no attacks unless it is inappropriate for this section, mean/rude/disrespectful in nature not of age etc... You all are smart family in here and know you will help in schooling and guiding these guys with better/non-discouraging mentorship. Thanks bros
Alright let's get the questions going, cycle layout, training intensity, high/low, sets, reps, exercises etc...

Thanks again for everyone helping and participation as we all will get smart here. Ok new guys have at, cycle guys list them up and so forth!

"Where there is men, there is always war" Albert Einstein
Chris

Anyone tried the HGH frag 176-191? I've had some from naps for around 6+ months and haven't used it yet because the reviews are so hard to find. Any new info would be appreciated

All GP
Week 1-2 test prop 100mg eod
Week 1-5 tbol 50 mg/day
Week 1-15 test e 500 mg/week
Week 1-16 eq 500 mg/week
Week 16-17 test prop 100 mg eod
Week 10-17 mhn 20mg/day
Week 1-17 adex .25mg eod

Pct
Clomid 50mg x 4 weeks
Nolva 25mg x 4 weeks

What would you guys dose your Hcg at during this cycle?? Ive heard so many different Theories on how to run it. I've ran a similar cycle with hcg dosed at 250iu's 2x week, in 3 week increments followed by 3 weeks off.
Ex: ON weeks 3-5 Off 6-8 ON 9-11 OFF 12-14 ON 15-17 with my last 2 pins at a triple dose, then start pct 5 days later.

Any suggestions?

Anyone tried the HGH frag 176-191? I've had some from naps for around 6+ months and haven't used it yet because the reviews are so hard to find. Any new info would be appreciated

I have no experience with hGH Frag 176 191 however, it seem ( I wont say for sure as I have yet to verify this) that the Monash University, of Clayton, Victoria, Australiaid did a study of hGH frag 176 191 aka AOD9604. A portion follows and the link to where I found it is

HGH Fragment & little R&D

"OBJECTIVE: To observe the chronic effects of human growth hormone (hGH) and AOD9604 (a C-terminal fragment of hGH) on body weight, energy balance, and substrate oxidation rates in obese (ob/ob) and lean C57BL/6Jmice. In vitro assays were used to confirm whether the effects of AOD9604 are mediated through the hGH receptor, and if this peptide is capable of cell proliferation via the hGH receptor."

"RESULTS: Both hGH and AOD significantly reduced body weight gain in obese mice. This was associated with increased in vivo fat oxidation and increased plasma glycerol levels (an index of lipolysis). Unlike hGH, however, AOD9604 did not induce hyperglycaemia or reduce insulin secretion. AOD9604 does not compete for the hGH receptor and nor does it induce cell proliferation, unlike hGH.

CONCLUSIONS: Both hGH and its C-terminal fragment reduce body weight gain, increase fat oxidation, and stimulate lipolysis in obese mice, yet AOD9604 does not interact with the hGH receptor. Thus, the concept of hGH behaving as a pro-hormone is further confirmed. This data shows that fragments of hGH can act in a manner novel to traditional hGH-stimulated pathways."

"...We have also examined the ability of AOD9604 to act through the hGH receptor in vitro, and shown that there is no competition between AOD9604 and 125I-hGH for this receptor. In addition, we have found that AOD9604 is incapable of inducing cell proliferation via the hGH receptor, a response that hGH induces with high potency. Together this data suggests that this new analogue of an hGH fragment, has similar actions on lipid metabolism to hGH, yet works independently to hGH on carbohydrate metabolism, receptor recognition, and cell proliferation. Hence, AOD9604 is a novel peptide, which works through its own effector-mediated pathway to induce some of the lipid mobilizing effects performed by the parent hormone , hGH. Our data provides strong support for the concept that hGH's diverse functions are mediated by specific domains of the hormone , and raises the possibility that some of these domains may have potential in the treatment of obesity.

Chronic administration of both hGH and AOD9604 blunts weight gain and reduces fat mass in obese (ob/ob) mice.14,20 Although we have previously shown an acute stimulatory effect of AOD9604 on resting energy expenditure,12 we did not find a significant effect of chronic treatment of AOD9604 on resting energy expenditure in the present study even when we examined this data as a change from pre-treatment. From these observations, we may conclude that AOD9604 exerts acute stimulatory effects on fat and glucose oxidation and energy expenditure, whereas chronic treatment increases fat oxidation alone. The differences may be attributed to duration and mode of administration of AOD9604.

The effect of AOD9604 and hGH on adiposity also does not appear to be mediated by a reduction in caloric intake. The decrease in body fat is, however, associated with a marked increase in fat oxidation and, based on the circulating glycerol levels, a marked increase in lipolysis. The increases in fat oxidation in lean mice were much smaller than observed in the obese mice, and had no significant impact on body weight, presumably because there is less adipose tissue for the compounds to target in the lean mice. It should also be noted that the leptin-deficient ob/ob mouse has an inherently low rate of fat oxidation (Table 1) which may make this animal more receptive to agents which promote fat oxidation.

The actions of hGH on adipocyte metabolism are varied, complex and not yet fully elucidated...."

It seems as if it will help burn adipos fat to some extent. It will not really build strength and size but help with some lean muscle.

EDIT: I am looking into this a lot in the last few minutes. I was planing on trying HGH but am now leaning towards getting some ADO instead. It seems that it may be quite a good thing.

Last edited:
All GP
Week 1-2 test prop 100mg eod
Week 1-5 tbol 50 mg/day
Week 1-15 test e 500 mg/week
Week 1-16 eq 500 mg/week
Week 16-17 test prop 100 mg eod
Week 10-17 mhn 20mg/day
Week 1-17 adex .25mg eod

Pct
Clomid 50mg x 4 weeks
Nolva 25mg x 4 weeks

What would you guys dose your Hcg at during this cycle?? Ive heard so many different Theories on how to run it. I've ran a similar cycle with hcg dosed at 250iu's 2x week, in 3 week increments followed by 3 weeks off.
Ex: ON weeks 3-5 Off 6-8 ON 9-11 OFF 12-14 ON 15-17 with my last 2 pins at a triple dose, then start pct 5 days later.

Any suggestions?

Imo, you could stay on for 3wks, off for 2wks, and the sowing you have looks great!

Chris

Imo, you could stay on for 3wks, off for 2wks, and the sowing you have looks great!

Chris

Appreciate the advice. I start next week

i recommend 50 - 75mg of GP tren A ed to everyone.

it's the best shit in the world!!!

i recommend 50 - 75mg of GP tren A ed to everyone.

it's the best shit in the world!!!

Yes Tren A has amazing results faster than E, yet for the sides that A has recommend E for the 1st time to see how you van control the Mr. Hyde in you. Ensure you have at least 3-4 test cycles before you venture with Tren, ultimately test is king and not much elses is need for superman status. Except diet and training of course.

Chris

Yes Tren A has amazing results faster than E, yet for the sides that A has recommend E for the 1st time to see how you van control the Mr. Hyde in you. Ensure you have at least 3-4 test cycles before you venture with Tren, ultimately test is king and not much elses is need for superman status. Except diet and training of course.

Chris

I disagree bro. Tren A clears your system much faster. I would rather a 1st time user be on that if they couldn't handle the sides and needed to come off of it fast. E would take a week or two instead of a day or two.

I disagree bro. Tren A clears your system much faster. I would rather a 1st time user be on that if they couldn't handle the sides and needed to come off of it fast. E would take a week or two instead of a day or two.

To each his on and I respect your sight picture. Just know the affects of a are harsher and "more" than likely your body will respond well to e. I'm going to rep you because I love when folks have good different views but come together to help one out. Your my boy blue!!! Lol, here comes dem reps.

Chris

IML Gear Cream!
KLC I tried to rep you bro, but have to spread more around.

tren a is recommended for a 1st time because it clears your system quicker, if tren sides are to much for a noob to bear..What i always followed, although opinions do vary .

i dont like hgh frag, it didnt do shyt for me.If u are into peptides try a nice ghrp/ghrh combo like ghrp2/cjc-1295, it will give u better fat loss and even help with lean muscle mass over a long run

To each his on and I respect your sight picture. Just know the affects of a are harsher and "more" than likely your body will respond well to e. I'm going to rep you because I love when folks have good different views but come together to help one out. Your my boy blue!!! Lol, here comes dem reps.

i'm sorry to keep droppin' this "bro science" on you, but your levels stay even when you're pinning A ed or eod. when you're pinning E once or twice a week your levels fluctuate and cause more sides.

anyway, that's just my opinion. like you said, differing opinions are one thing that makes this place great.

KLC I tried to rep you bro, but have to spread more around.

it's all good cuz. if my rep got much higher it would look like i was showing off. LOL. . .

i'm sorry to keep droppin' this "bro science" on you, but your levels stay even when you're pinning A ed or eod. when you're pinning E once or twice a week your levels fluctuate and cause more sides.

anyway, that's just my opinion. like you said, differing opinions are one thing that makes this place great.

it's all good cuz. if my rep got much higher it would look like i was showing off. LOL. . .

I understand the fluctuation of blood levels and being stabilized through the use of A, and if sides are terrible clearing your system in a few days, just know that tren e will be easy to deal with because of the mild sides than the harsher sides of A. I ran Ace for my first time, and E a little later and me personally would have rather have ran the E first due to how mild the sides were and when I came off didn't really notice to much difference in coming off of the E as I did the Ace.

Not that all of us are receiving our goods, anyone need any help???

What do you guys think?
I am currently running 750mgs of test-e used dbol as a kickstart, now thinking of throwing in 300mgs of Tren a in the mix. I have been on cycle for about a month going for 12wks maybe 14wks depending on how I feel. I also want to throw am oral in there the last month of sdmz by IMl. Is that too much of an overkill adding the oral, and what do you think about adding in the Tren a? Thanks bro's!!!

^^^bump for thoughts^^^

What do you guys think?
I am currently running 750mgs of test-e used dbol as a kickstart, now thinking of throwing in 300mgs of Tren a in the mix. I have been on cycle for about a month going for 12wks maybe 14wks depending on how I feel. I also want to throw am oral in there the last month of sdmz by IMl. Is that too much of an overkill adding the oral, and what do you think about adding in the Tren a? Thanks bro's!!!

I'd keep the SDMZ, run it the last 4 weeks and not run the tren. I've never run it myself, but from what I hear it can cause some nasty sides and for me they are not worth it.

Thanks bro!!!

I'm going to be trying oral tren shortly,I'll be running it with other compounds.

GP products all the way.

Oral Tren 3 tabs a day for 3 weeks
Test E 750mg ew 12 weeks
deca 500mg ew 10 weeks
and planning on throwing in some HGH 6 months
Oral tren 3 tabs a day for 2 weeks

Is this going to be okay?

I was going to run milk thistle 3 times a day with it, will this be enough to protect my liver from the oral Tren?

Last edited:
That will be enough milk thistle. Next question is why are you only tuning Tren for 3wks?

Another question are you running the GP Tren 250?

I'm going to be trying oral tren shortly,I'll be running it with other compounds.

GP products all the way.

Test E 750mg ew 12 weeks
deca 500mg ew 10 weeks

I was going to run milk thistle 3 times a day with it, will this be enough to protect my liver from the oral Tren?

This is going to be one heck of a cycle bro, and you don't see green hulk color after this, then stick to pilates. Lol. Very well set up man.

What are you running as an AI, and what does your PCT look like?

This is going to be one heck of a cycle bro, and you don't see green hulk color after this, then stick to pilates. Lol. Very well set up man.

What are you running as an AI, and what does your PCT look like?

Just the standard clomid 100/100/50/50 tamoxifen 40/40/20/20

I'll run tamoxifen at 20mg daily throughout the cycle as a precaution, I'm not prone to gyno so it should be enough.

Looks good to me bro. Your going to have some amazing gaines. Keep the hydration above normal while taking the oral.

GP products all the way.

Test E 750mg ew 12 weeks
deca 500mg ew 10 weeks

Milk thistle is good, but you might also want to add IML's Advanced Cycle Support or LIV52 to it to help with liver detoxification.

Back