• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

human grade

cocoleveo7686

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see that domestic is turned off right now. Can I still order from the human grade on the website?

I see that domestic is turned off right now. Can I still order from the human grade on the website?

Ceratainly- HG is intl and is great gear-Thanks-OD

human grade is awesome. having to go thru customs is not awesome! some sources dont have them in stock Dom but some do. either way u go, u will be satisfied with HG stuff. I'm about to run x3 sust250 per week, with 50mg proviron per day.
rz9iB.jpg

qN6sj.jpg

Last edited:
human grade is awesome. having to go thru customs is not awesome! some sources dont have them in stock Dom but some do. either way u go, u will be satisfied with HG stuff. I'm about to run x3 sust250 per week, with 50mg proviron per day.
rz9iB.jpg

qN6sj.jpg

I pmed you. Please respond when you can

Zs HG is Intl and no problems with receiving as is taken care of.I like them for travel-also for long time storage I have found that they store nicely-Thanks-OD

Z human grade is top notch stuff.On hg enthate for months now

yea ordawg, i dropped one today about 1 foot and it didnt break. it sounded like it did, but it didnt even get fractured or cracked. was suprised to see it be a strong glass.

yea ordawg, i dropped one today about 1 foot and it didnt break. it sounded like it did, but it didnt even get fractured or cracked. was suprised to see it be a strong glass.

I actually dropped a bunch while I was opening pack over concrete floor !! They scattered EVERYWHERE:eek:-but all were OK. I love the lil HG amps-Thanks-OD

For real OD , i didnt like them love whats in them but sometimes there a pain to crack and other times u get little pieces of glass in it always diff amounts but your totally right they store well and if u drop them there tuff unlike a 10ml bottle which i did once with a bottle of tren man i was pissed :shooter:

IML Gear Cream!
For real OD , i didnt like them love whats in them but sometimes there a pain to crack and other times u get little pieces of glass in it always diff amounts but your totally right they store well and if u drop them there tuff unlike a 10ml bottle which i did once with a bottle of tren man i was pissed :shooter:

Heat under running water- score with a small file-and will easily break.Use a syringe filter and all is PERFECT.This has been my protocol from waaaay back- works like a charm-Thanks-OD

Heat under running water- score with a small file-and will easily break.Use a syringe filter and all is PERFECT.This has been my protocol from waaaay back- works like a charm-Thanks-OD

Thats why you head Alpha Bro!!!:clapping:

You could also get some alcohol wipe packets. Rip one in half, put it over the amp top and snap. Keeps shit sterile and collects any glass that may fall in. Make sure to snap it away from you and your G2G.

there is nothing that works better than a pin top to open amps.never need to filter or any problems other ways work but not as well pin top.

I just take a tissue and snap most times its ok but i have had some that were killer to break , should i ever use amps again like that maybe ill use a file like OD said but most of what i use is in 10 ml bottles , it works just fine for me, and a pin top mmmm that sounds kool to that i have to see

Back