• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

36 Hour Sale!

Peptide Source

Sponsor
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As per request from our customers we are extending the 36 hour sale through the weekend. Everything in the store will continue to be 25% off until midnight Sunday. Type in code SPRING25 to receive this great deal.

-The Peptide Source Team!

You just can't beat a pepsource deal! Get in on this you know payday is here.

Damn, that is a crazy good deal.

It is the 15th, that is payday, time to get in on this deal, 25% off of his already low prices is sweetness!

New to this board wanted to give pepsource a chance and take advantage of the 25 percent off put order in and it totaled 109.96 and with spring25 it only took 10 dollars off 25 percent is 27.49 big difference. I put the 15 percent coupon in and it took 6 dollars away.This needs to be fixed so I didn't order.

New to this board wanted to give pepsource a chance and take advantage of the 25 percent off put order in and it totaled 109.96 and with spring25 it only took 10 dollars off 25 percent is 27.49 big difference. I put the 15 percent coupon in and it took 6 dollars away.This needs to be fixed so I didn't order.

The 25% off code will not work for combo or bulk pricing. The $10 came off the 2 cjc you added to the cart and the same with the 15% you tried as well. Any other questions feel free to ask.

-Peptide Source

Back