• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Youngest age to benefit from Peptides?

birket

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&#23435]I wanted to get some opinions from you guys on what you believe is the youngest effective age to start doing something like Ipa and Cjc-1295 for a few months. I'm 26, almost a year out from a repaired SLAP tear. Just came off my first cycle since the surgery and looking to continue something for the near future. Dont have a ton of money right now so these 2 peptides are cheap and I can spend about $60 a month at a time so I want to give it a shot.

one thing that draws me to these peptides is I sleep like absolute hell. Always have, and once I hurt my shoulder it only got worse. I'm lucky if I sleep for 3 hours straight any night of the week. So the sleep benefit is almost worth it all by itself. [/FONT]

[FONT=&#23435]I wanted to get some opinions from you guys on what you believe is the youngest effective age to start doing something like Ipa and Cjc-1295 for a few months. I'm 26, almost a year out from a repaired SLAP tear. Just came off my first cycle since the surgery and looking to continue something for the near future. Dont have a ton of money right now so these 2 peptides are cheap and I can spend about $60 a month at a time so I want to give it a shot.

one thing that draws me to these peptides is I sleep like absolute hell. Always have, and once I hurt my shoulder it only got worse. I'm lucky if I sleep for 3 hours straight any night of the week. So the sleep benefit is almost worth it all by itself. [/FONT]

Peptides are a risk bro. "not sold for human or animal consumption"

Their is no guarantee that they will work. Their are no long term studies.

Have you seen a doc for your shoulder? I have a torn rotator cuff myself from pitching in baseball.

I'm also a complete insomniac, 4 hrs of sleep a day tops, for 7 years straight from what I can for sure say.

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

At your age you will see better sleep better recovery better outlook in life.Go get the shoulder looked st.
Use my discount to save some money.

Good luck

Studies have been going on since the 70's

Have you seen a doc for your shoulder? I have a torn rotator cuff myself from pitching in baseball.

I'm also a complete insomniac, 4 hrs of sleep a day tops, for 7 years straight from what I can for sure say.

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:

This

Doctor, recovery and rehab, then peptides once you are getting better. My rat has seen tons of benefits from TB-500 though it is not the most inexpensive peptide out there. Either way, see the doctor first and do some reading on TB-500.

Back