• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mike Matarazzo

Trained in the same gym in the early 90's in Venice. "Mad Mike" would eat 5 lbs of red meat everyday! His calf routine would kill most people. A true blast from the past. Miss those days at Venice in the late 80's early 90's! Thanks for sharing Curt

Damn, he'd do some damage to the lineup these days. Huge with no gut...awesome.

Trained in the same gym in the early 90's in Venice. "Mad Mike" would eat 5 lbs of red meat everyday! His calf routine would kill most people. A true blast from the past. Miss those days at Venice in the late 80's early 90's! Thanks for sharing Curt

Thank you for sharing. Great post.

I forget the name of the TV show off hand, but got to see Matarazzo earn his Pro card courtesy of the program, American Muscle? Or something similar. Double-checked musclememory.com, it was the 1991 NPC USA Championship. Mike beat Flex Wheeler in the Heavyweights. His calves were insane. Also his width and overall size just boggled your mind.

I'm not so sure he had the symmetry and round muscle bellies to compete in this day and age? He rarely placed high in his stent back in the day. But he had stage presence and motivated the crowd. He had the most energy EVER on stage. I've seen him up close in his day and he had superb conditioning and the biggest diamond calf muscles I've ever seen. Nice guy as well...

yup, which in turn contributed to his heart problems later in life.

yup, which in turn contributed to his heart problems later in life.

Exactly Prince. He's admitted he used way to much red meat and AAS back then that led to the quad bypass! Really a super nice guy during competing and post IFBB.

Back