• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

peptide cycle for ligament tear

chebkol

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi , I have torn ucl (ulnar collateral ligament ) in leftelbow and damaged ucl in right elbow. Was told by a doctor to try to rehab theleft elbow first , build muscles that would perform the function of torn ucl.
I read that igf-1 might help my problem. Any input? My goalis to have localized growth of the target muscles (left and right elbows) andrepair of damaged ligament (right elbow) with minimum side effects and minimizetraceability of the substance.
Thank you

IGF des or LR3 - 50-80 mcg's.. 100mcg's if you wanna push it a little. Start lower and work up.

TB-500 - 4-6mgs each week split in two administrations for 4 weeks.. then use 4-6mgs per month to maintain.

IGF des or LR3 - 50-80 mcg's.. 100mcg's if you wanna push it a little. Start lower and work up.

TB-500 - 4-6mgs each week split in two administrations for 4 weeks.. then use 4-6mgs per month to maintain.

Since I have two elbows that need to be healed, do I need to split 50-80 mcg's of LR3 in two doses (one for each elbow)? Where should I inject LR3 ... forearm, biceps, triceps?
What about TB-500? How is it injected .. IM or subq and where? how safe is it?

I also just started power HGH patch with DHEA + Pregnenolone patch

Yes^^^

Especially the tb-500

Since I have two elbows that need to be healed, do I need to split 50-80 mcg's of LR3 in two doses (one for each elbow)? Where should I inject LR3 ... forearm, biceps, triceps?
What about TB-500? How is it injected .. IM or subq and where? how safe is it?

What is the difference between DES and LR3 ?

When is the best time to inject DES? Where is the best place to inject it? What is the best cycle and dosage?

Back