• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First time user (critique my dosage)

fl00ridabuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
GHRP-2: Twice a day -(200mcg per injection. Morning and Bedtime) CJC1295 W/O DAC 2 MG mod grf 1-29: Once a day -(300mcg prior to bedtime ) A question about type of injections: which type is more appropriate? IM or SubQWhat type of syringes should i buy?Can i mix them in the same pin?Thanks for the help brothas!

Heres how I would dose it.
Cjc 2x's ED @ 100mcg
Ghrp 2x's ED @ 200mcg

Use a Slin pin, and yes you can mix them in the same pin before injection.

Heres how I would dose it.
Cjc 2x's ED @ 100mcg
Ghrp 2x's ED @ 200mcg

Use a Slin pin, and yes you can mix them in the same pin before injection.

300mcg is too much? People take sermorelin (same as GRf 1-29) 300mcg prior to bedtime.

For Modified GRF 1-29, the maximum effective dosage is 100mcg, therefore there is no benefit to raising it beyond this per injection, the more effective way would be to increase your dosing frequency (as high as 4 x 100mcg injections per day).

The recommended dosage per injection is 100-200mcg for all of the GHRP peptides (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin). Most users will get excellent results injecting just 100mcg at a time, however raising the dosage to 200mcg per injection provides a further 40% increase in effectiveness over 100mcg dosages.
So if you want to run anything at a higher dose, I would recommend upping the GHRP-2 prior to bedtime.
Check out my log/results.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/r...1295-mini-log-purchase-peptides-products.html

Back