• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need advise please!

climberguy

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi there, Ive recently started taking MOD GRF1-29 100mcg 3 times a day. Im 32 years old and a very serious rock climber who has a whole list of injury's that ive been trying to heal for to long now.

I`am taking the MOD GRF 1-29 to try and heal my injuries, get more lean muscle mass, and to basically feel younger and ultimately climb as hard as used to.

I would really appreciate some advise and info on the following;

I want to start taking another peptide as well as the MOD GRF 1-29 which would be better for me, GHRP2 or HEXARELIN?

what dossage should i take of each peptides?

and how often i should I be taking the peptides, how many days of the week and for how many months?

As I said before Im real new to this and would really appreciate some help.

Thanks Heaps

Climberguy

100mcg Mod Grf 3 times a day with 100mcgs Ghrp2 3 times a day. Breakfast, lunch and bedtime. Be sure when you dose, your on an empty stomach for atleast 15-20 mins.
Run it for as long as possible for the best benifits.
If prolaction or cortisol is an issue for you, change Ghrp2 to Ipamorelin.

Taking a GHRH, such as you are doing, on its own without a GHRP is a totally worthless venture. It would only work when somatostatin inside your body is inhibited. If it is not, which it USUALLY is not, the GHRH will to absolutely nothing.

GHRH's tell the pituitary to release growth hormone. It can only do this though if somatostatin is inhibited. GHRP's inhibit somatostatin on their own. When it is inhibited then growth hormone is released. GHRP, removes the "cap" from the faucet so to speak from the pituitary so that the hormone falls out like water from a faucet. GHRH's tell the somatotrophs to release GH. Think of GHRH's as a water pressure knob, that can only turn the water pressure up.

The pituitary stores A TON of GH. Moreso than any other hormone in fact, so you can get away with just using a GHRP. With a GHRP you will still get water falling out of the faucet without turning up the water pressure (by using GHRH) because there is already a lot of water stored, but using a GHRH with your GHRP will make this effect synergistic. But as ive explained YOU CAN use GHRP on its own. But you cannot use GHRH on its own, because, as ive writte, if the cap (somatostatin) is not removed from the faucet, then turing up the water pressure will affect no extra release. Couple this with the fact that you probably dont even have ModGRF-1 one in the first place, you wont be getting any extra growth hormone release. The vast majority of peptide suppliers like to state that CHC-1295 without DAC is the same thing as ModGRF-1, when what they are carrying is actually CJC-1295 with the DAC complex removed. But when they removed the worthless DAC complex they still left on the lysine side chain. This is not the GHRH used in journals to do all of the wonderful studies on peptides that we have been provided. Real mod-grf1 is modified in 4 specific areas and DOES NOT have the lysine side chain which the DAC complex used to attach to.

Thanks heaps guys. I have ordered more MOD GRF 1-29 and also some GHRP-2 that I will be taking 100mcg of each 3 times a day. I have a few more questions if you guys dont mind.

CRACKRBABY. you mentioned that i should run them for as long as possible, but i have read that prolonged use can lead to enlarged organs, Do you how long that takes? and how long is safe to take them for? My plan was for 6 months. Also is 7 days a week the done thing or is it beter to have a break every now and then?

NJC. You mentioned that there are a lot of company's selling CJC-1295 no DAC claiming it is MOD GRF 1-29. I have purchased mine from Premium Peptides and was advertised and labeled MOD GRF 1-29 (no mention of CJC-1295 no Dac) do you think that I have the real MOD GRF 1-29 or the CJC-1295 no DAC.

Thanks heaps guys

Climberguy.

Back