• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

For People Who Don't Believe In Retaliation...

F

Foggy Doggy

IML Gear Cream!
For People Who Don't Believe In Retaliation...
People Who Don't Believe In Retaliation...

What to do if you fall into a conversation with someone about the terrorist attacks who doesn't believe in retaliation:

1. Engage in conversation, and ask if military force is appropriate.

2. When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"

3. Wait until he says something to the effect of "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."

4. When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

5. When he gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would be awful and he should not cause more violence.

6. Wait until he agrees, and has pledged not to commit additional violence.

7. Punch him in the face again, harder this time.

8. Repeat steps 5 through 8 until he understands that sometimes it is necessary to punch back.

Hey dogy dogy or whatever your name is

Strange principle, but I have to agree

*Knocks the shit out of MJ*
What do you mean, strange?:hehe:

U came out..
Get back in ur HOLE... :)

I've heard this one before...so true...would love to do that to that fat fuck Michael Moore!!! (Except I'd be punching him for pleasure, not to prove a point)

:thumb:

Originally posted by ericg753
I've heard this one before...so true...would love to do that to that fat fuck Michael Moore!!! (Except I'd be punching him for pleasure, not to prove a point)

:thumb:

where does the line start????

there is enough to go around...that fat fuk..

Oh, and to all those protestors against our actions in Iraq;
Have a hearty and warmfelt
:attitude:

punching hippies in the face sounds fun :D

RC I wish you were on my football team, you would be the 1st one on my list to go thru this steeps :D

Originally posted by RCfootball87
you guys are pathetic. your so called patriotism is so anti free speech its anti american.

care to delve into a little detail on this?

Originally posted by Burner02
care to delve into a little detail on this?

*sigh* if i must. this thread contains comments about violently abusing people solely beacuse they're using their american right of free speech to disagree with you. free speech is the american way, and advocating violence against anyone who speaks out against you is anti free speech, reminiscant of the spanish inquisition. freedom of speech is one of the core principles this country was founded on, and that is being anti american. i posted a sigh at the beginning of this because i know many of you will clame to be anti free speech and advocate violence against me or mock me for saying this, which is also anti free speech. see why i dont like to go into details about these kinds of things. i believe you guys have a right to say whatever the hell you want to me or about me, i just wish you'd quit being insane when someone does the same thing to you. you didn't see me threaten to kill or beat any of you for disagreeing with me did you? its sad that your less responsible with your words then a 15 year old.

nice holier than thou attitude.

I was going to give a full response..but thought better of it..

..you know...after thinking about it, I have decided to respond your last post.
This no longer pertains to freedom of speech.

"*sigh* if i must. "
Excuse me? Who the fuq do you think you are, condecending the adults here? Most of the people on this forum are adults, unlike you. I do not give a damn if you are the smartest 15 year old kid in existance.
You just lost any credibilty with me, boy.
You did make a couple good points in which I will agree with you on. However, I, as well as many other men and women on this forum have served in the armed forces defending the Constitiution (some in actual combat, others not) in which you feel the need to educate us ignorant people on.

We are pathetic? Some of us may have seen the horrors of what war actualy is defending what they think is a just and noble cause, whether you do or not. If they wish to have a little fun in writing at what they would like to do with the average ignorant protestor, then fine. We have paid for their and your right to protest our very actions in blood. You want to talk about being responsible with words? Start with your own.
I wish you a good day.

you guys are pathetic. your so called patriotism is so anti free speech its anti american.

Maybe your studying this in school right now, because of the war, or have a hippie teacher, but you obviuosly are missing the point, the whole concept of what Foggy is saying is "free speech", he's voicing his opinion, just like you did, the reason most adults don't take kindly to your words is because your 15, you certainly have not experience what most or all of the adults members here have, and your are certainly in no position to call us pathetic, when your old enough to vote and old enough to be drafted, then your voice can be heard and I gaurantee you, your words will sing a different tune after experiencing life as it really is, besides the day a 15 yr. old tells me what to think or do, well, it just isn't going to happen..........sometimes it's better to just sit down, shut up and listen and you just might learn something, and you could probably get rid of that chip on your shoulder too........:)

Weren't you supposed to respond in great detail to all of my questions about a month ago?

Whatever happened to that? Whatever happened to all of your evidence supporting your claims?

Tsk tsk tsk.

This thread is not about limiting someone's freedom of speech. It's about proving a point. A point which is quite clear; in certain cases violence is the only option to ending a problem.

You should attempt to understand what you read before lambasting people for being anti-free speech. I sense you're misconstrued the purpose of this thread to get into another scuffle with people. A true sign of a mature adult, I'm sure.

IML Gear Cream!
*sigh* if i must. this thread contains comments about violently abusing people solely beacuse they're using their american right of free speech to disagree with you. free speech is the american way, and advocating violence against anyone who speaks out against you is anti free speech, reminiscant of the spanish inquisition. freedom of speech is one of the core principles this country was founded on, and that is being anti american. i posted a sigh at the beginning of this because i know many of you will clame to be anti free speech and advocate violence against me or mock me for saying this, which is also anti free speech. see why i dont like to go into details about these kinds of things. i believe you guys have a right to say whatever the hell you want to me or about me, i just wish you'd quit being insane when someone does the same thing to you. you didn't see me threaten to kill or beat any of you for disagreeing with me did you? its sad that your less responsible with your words then a 15 year old.
Just wanted to point out a couple more things to you, since you started my day out so nicely, I'm going to have one hell of a workout, that's a good thing:
The reason Americans are in Iraq fighting is for the Iraqi's "Freedom of Speech", you should be proud to be an American and as free as you are at 15, you shouldn't concern yourself with things you do not fully understand, put yourself in their shoes, imagine your a 15 yr old in Iraq and you wanted to "express" your opinion, you can be sure Hussein's regimen would love you, a 15 yr' old, fresh meat, you could be sure to lose your virginity over that one, think about all the mother's over there that have children like you, daughters and sons who have been raped or murdered because the thought as you, they have no freedom, and they wouldn't have now if "WE" Americans hadn't helped them, so when your out expressing your freedom of speech who will you stand up for the Americans who died trying to help another country fight for their rights or yourself in your protected little pathetic world with blinders on, ignorant to what is happening in the real world, look around, life is not a bed of roses, you have to fight for your rights in this world, or you will simply be chained to a hellish enigma with no where to hide. Do yourself a favor and study the facts before your opinion gets you in trouble, a lesson that all 15 yr. olds should learn before entering the real world....be grateful for the life that you have, your very very lucky to live in America and have the freedom that you do..................

Originally posted by Burner02
We have paid for their and your right to protest our very actions in blood.

my freedoms were never in jeapory here. neither were any other americans. the original point of this war was to free the Iraqis, they quit trying to pass it off as something to protect our freedoms cause they knew it wouldn't fly past any half intellignet person because they have a pathetic military. they have no navy. they have no air force. they're defenseless. they would never attack the united states, because then we'd actually have just cause to attack someone and then they'd all get killed. and even if iraq finances terrorism, were just going to create more the more we screw with the middle east. when osama bin laden declared holy war on the united states in i belive it was 1998, he had a list of grievances against us. the number one grievance on his list was united states and its allies military occupation of middle eastern soil. they're not attacking us because of our culture, they're attacking us cause we wont pull our troops the hell out of THEIR country and quit meddling.

Originally posted by Pianomahnn
Weren't you supposed to respond in great detail to all of my questions about a month ago?

Whatever happened to that? Whatever happened to all of your evidence supporting your claims?

Tsk tsk tsk.

This thread is not about limiting someone's freedom of speech. It's about proving a point. A point which is quite clear; in certain cases violence is the only option to ending a problem.

You should attempt to understand what you read before lambasting people for being anti-free speech. I sense you're misconstrued the purpose of this thread to get into another scuffle with people. A true sign of a mature adult, I'm sure.

1. you ask way to many questions, i typed til my hands hurt and could type no more.

2. im too lazy to post references,

3. violence is neccesary sometimes. like say when war is justified, or YOU'RE ACTUALLY ATTACKED.

4. when im confronted with violence for expressing my views, thats anti free speech.

Originally posted by katie64
Maybe your studying this in school right now, because of the war, or have a hippie teacher,
my school doesn't even have freshman history or social studies this year, and its a highly conservative private pro-war school. all my knowledge of world affairs ahve come from private study. i watch american new coverage of this war but i see through the obvious propaganda.

the reason most adults don't take kindly to your words is because your 15,
being an "adult" is not just being physically over the age of 18, its being mature. some of the so called adults on this forum act like 5th graders.

you certainly have not experience what most or all of the adults members here have,
gee kate, where did you pull that load of shit from? you ever been held at gun point by a mexican thug you didn't know? you ever ran from the cops? you ever had friends betray you? you ever been jumped by three guys and knocked out cold? not only have i experienced more shit then the average 15 year old, ive probably experienced more than you. you can't just randomly assume things about me because im 15. you know nothing about me or my life and have never met me. come talk to me again when you've got some asshole's permanent knife scar on your forearm.

and I gaurantee you, your words will sing a different tune after experiencing life as it really is,
yeah, sitting in front of a computer in a cubicle is sure gonna change things.

and you could probably get rid of that chip on your shoulder too........:)
no chance, kid.
:laugh: :nope: :laugh:

my school doesn't even have freshman history or social studies this year, and its a highly conservative private pro-war school. all my knowledge of world affairs ahve come from private study. i watch american new coverage of this war but i see through the obvious propaganda.

being an "adult" is not just being physically over the age of 18, its being mature. some of the so called adults on this forum act like 5th graders.

gee kate, where did you pull that load of shit from? you ever been held at gun point by a mexican thug you didn't know? you ever ran from the cops? you ever had friends betray you? you ever been jumped by three guys and knocked out cold? not only have i experienced more shit then the average 15 year old, ive probably experienced more than you. you can't just randomly assume things about me because im 15. you know nothing about me or my life and have never met me. come talk to me again when you've got some asshole's permanent knife scar on your forearm.

no chance, kid.
:laugh: :nope: :laugh:
Wow...........sounds like you have more problems expressing your freedom of speech than I do, and believe me KID, you don't know a f**king thing about me or what I've been through, so don't even f**king compare yourself to me, you should be so lucky to of experienced the small incursions you have, grow the f**k up or shut up, you have definitley pissed off the wrong woman, crawl back to your crib now honey...............:mad:

Last edited:
1. you ask way to many questions, i typed til my hands hurt and could type no more.

I asked too many questions you couldn't answer, or wouldn't answer because your foundation was based on pixie dust.

2. im too lazy to post references,

Then don't debate. If you're unwilling to put forth the effort to defend your position, don't state your position. It's a half assed slacker attempt. A truly educated person would know this. If you're going to present yourself as an educated, free thinking individual, you need to show us. Educated people don't debate with opinions. They debate with facts.

3. violence is neccesary sometimes. like say when war is justified, or YOU'RE ACTUALLY ATTACKED.

Police officers are more times not attacked than attacked by the people they interact with, yet go about doing their job because it's the right thing. It's not cool to torture people because they state an outfit doesn't match. Raping children in front of their fathers isn't cool either. If you can't justify removing people like that from power, you're a horribly immoral individual.

Notice, also, that this retaliation is in regard to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, not the war in Iraq.

4. when im confronted with violence for expressing my views, thats anti free speech.

I just went through this thread. When were you confronted with violence before your initial response, "you guys are pathetic. your so called patriotism is so anti free speech its anti american."

my school doesn't even have freshman history or social studies

maybe they should

gee kate, where did you pull that load of shit from?

the "shit" is called life

ive probably experienced more than you.

I hope you never have to, and your measly little list is nothing, count your blessings honey, I certainly don't feel the need to share my personal life with a 15 yr. old, it is none of your business, besides I really don't think you'd get it, you seem to think you know more than anyone, anyway:rolleyes:

exactly my point, now your catching on :thumb: Hope your attitude changes before your on your own otherwise your in for a world of shit

No matter what you've experienced by age 15, that does not compare to the life experiences of someone who is 40. Granted, some of your experiences may have been more traumatic than other's, but the sheer number of experiences which shape a person's opinions, morals, and world view who is 25 years older than you account for much more.

I just wanted to thank you RC, you've made me incredibly grateful for my wonderful children, all of which are empathetic to others, no matter what their ages, at least I have taught them one good thing so far.....have a good day:)

Oh, just in case you don't know what Empathy means:

Main Entry: em·pa·thy
Pronunciation: 'em-p&-thE
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek empatheia, literally, passion, from empathEs emotional, from em- + pathos feelings, emotion -- more at PATHOS
Date: 1904
1 : the imaginative projection of a subjective state into an object so that the object appears to be infused with it
2 : the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner; also : the capacity for this

Interesting concept isn't it..................:)

I just wanted to thank you RC, you've made me incredibly grateful for my wonderful children, all of which are empathetic to others, no matter what their ages, at least I have taught them one good thing so far.....have a good day:)

Oh, just in case you don't know what Empathy means:

Main Entry: em·pa·thy
Pronunciation: 'em-p&-thE
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek empatheia, literally, passion, from empathEs emotional, from em- + pathos feelings, emotion -- more at PATHOS
Date: 1904
1 : the imaginative projection of a subjective state into an object so that the object appears to be infused with it
2 : the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner; also : the capacity for this

Interesting concept isn't it..................:)

i know what the words mean. i'm only sensitive to people i trust, which is a very short list. humans are foolish dangerous panicky animals that are deceptive and evil. eventually you get stabbed in the back so many times by so many people, and see so much hypocricy, that you jsut give up on people all together. its not a good life. i choose to no longer respond to this thread because there will be way to many responses to respond to. i stand by my views about this war that saddam was a bad person but it was none of our buisness its not our country. i'm out.

Back