• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Buy one get one FREE is back! Only at PP

Their site says they are from Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies... where do they ship from... International or within USA?
Do they accept Western Union?
Thanks...

They ship from the USA.. FAST... I think its Credit card only, they only sell "research" chems. Nothing against the law.

The peptides that are buy 1 get 1 FREE are clearly marked on the site. Im not sure home much more easier I can make purchasing for customers. Ive left only two categories peptides and research chems.
Now nobody can complain about buying ten packs and expecting to get ten free when those where already discounted & the same goes for the 10 pack combo's.
Purchase Peptides | Buy Peptides Online all the bogo are clearly marked buy 1 get 1 FREE

I don't see the promo is it over?

IML Gear Cream!
Just had to be sure... Even though they are research peptides and chems, if they were shipped internationally, Customs can stop them and they would if they caught them. I don't want a paper/credit card trail or any international packages again, even for Research products.
Thanks

So you can get an extra 10% off your bogo items too?

Have you been working while intoxicated? This weekend buy 1 get 1 free on select peptides, IGF1LR3 is reduced to $55.99 and R.C. you can earn 10% off buy using code kems. If he gave you and discount code through PM well thats on him.

thats right

Back