• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PP Clen Log

NaKiD EyE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started one in PP's section but I'll move it here so more people can follow. Here was my first post from day 2.

On day 2 of clen from Purchase Peptides. Chems arrived extremely quick and well packaged. Haven't checked bf% in about 2 months but last time it was at 8%. If i had to guess i would say about 7.5%. Colby (my rat) is also at the time on week 7 of test e (500mg/wk) and week 4 of anavar (50mg/day).

So, colby's stats are...

weight: 190
height: 5' 11"
bf%: 7.5%

ya he's a big mf'er for a rat

If i had one gripe about the product it is that PP/mass production did not provide any accurate way for dosing. Gonna get an oral syringe i think unless someone has a better idea. This stuff is not bunk at all though. It should be noted that me and my rat have a very special connection and can communicate telepathically. So on day one in colby's workout he was doing chest and he felt like he tweaked his calf somehow but comes to find out calf cramps were a common side lol I estimated about 40-50 mcg on day one and about 60 today. I'll keep everyone posted.

***Day 4 update:

Still doing good after day 4. I keep upping the dose. haven't decided if i will do 2 weeks or 10 days yet... after sunday's dose afternoon, heart rate after more than 12 hours is right at about 100 bpm still. Shakes are noticeable in the legs but mostly during fine motor skills.

***Day 5 update:

the shakes are as bad even though i upped the dose once again. I would say dosage is right at about 100mcg. Sleep hasn't come easy and now there is muscle soreness all over. Legs haven't been worked out in a week and all of sudden the glutes/quads/calves all hurt. Started dosing Taurine per recommendation today too. We'll see if that helps with the cramps in the forearms, calves, and feet lol. Workouts have suffered due to cramping. Definitely going to up water even more tomorrow.

Day 6 update:

Took about 120mcg today. Taurine and extra water seem to be helping the cramps a little. Been noticing with the last couple workouts that the rep threshold is being reached faster. Not sure if it is just more focus on the contraction and negative movements but it just seems like the burn is more intense. I definitely am noticing a little extra leanness going on though and I haven't really been cutting that many calories or doing cardio.

well finished my 10 days on monday. going to 10 off then do another 10. I ended up getting up to roughly 150mcg/day. The shakes were almost non-existent from days 8-10 hence why i didn't do a full 2 weeks on. Diet and workouts throughout didn't really change but definitely look a tad leaner which is great since i started in the mid 7's. Even if only 0.2% fat was lost it was well worth the money. Next cycle i will incorporate cardio and less calories to see what it can really do. All-in-all a big thumbs up for PP Clen!

thank you for your log! I just placed an order!

I started one in PP's section but I'll move it here so more people can follow. Here was my first post from day 2.

Not to interrupt your log, but I just got my order in the mail and am concerned about the dosage issue.

I wish to run the same experiment as you and understand that:

1. The dropper contains 200 mcg, but is that to the top or what? I could figure out fractions of that based on a guess, but how are you doing it?

2. Where do you plan on getting the oral syringe? I'm thinking a pet store might carry such an item.

Anyway, I appreciate your help and suggestions.

Thanks.

i walked into a walgreens and picked up an oral syringe. at first i did it on a guess like you are suggesting but i of course wanted actual doses. I wish their dropper came with hash marks for milligrams or something

useless thread

nice contribution. if you spent half as much time on nutrition and in the gym as you do on here you wouldn't be a tub of lard. good day. and btw this thread isn't over... before/after pics are coming too.

I figured it out eventually.

The syringe I bought was marked with five slashes per Ml, so it's 20 per slash. The Clen is 200 per Ml, so each slash for me is 40.

Anyway, it's not my log, but the product seems very good to me. In addition, my test subject suffers from annoying allergies causing fatigue, sometimes from breathing problems, and the clen has improved that! Too early to tell how fat loss is progressing.

Back