• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dextrose questions

RCfootball87

Rhino
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i know its a form of sugar. but can you buy dextrose in a regular grocery store just like sugar? if you just did this and added it to your creatine wouldn't it help the uptake?

I don't believe you can get it in your local grocery store, but online sources have been posted here in the past, it's pretty cheap too.

yes, dextrose will spike insulin levels which will increase the uptake/utilization of creatine.

1fast400.com sells it.

Some grocery stores do sell it, so do some pharmacies.

You are better off using half dextrose and half maltodextrine, which he carries as well.

TP,

What is the Difference between the two and why Half and Half

Thanks

Sorry, you'll have to do some searches since I forget off hand.

Dextrose is sweeter. But a blend of the two will provide a better carbohydrate form, for energy and glycogen uptake. I just forget why.

proteincustomizer.com has some info on it, not sure if he addresses it though.

Nice. Thanks.

I usually remember the "whys", but not always.

I did a search for maltodextrin on 1fast400.com and couldn't find it. Do you know of anywhere else online that has it?

Dextrose is sweeter. But a blend of the two will provide a better carbohydrate form, for energy and glycogen uptake. I just forget why

I think I may have read somewhere that dextrose is absorb really quickly and when mixed with protein there is only so much protein that can be absorb and utilized so you mix it with the maltodextrin as well which slows down the absorbtion rate just enough to maximize protein uptake......not really sure if I got that right though? I can't remember exactly what I read. lol.....

Back