• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DNP 50lb loss

dmfh1272

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today is my first dose o 250mg MAO crystal DNP but since its about 75% pure i will refer to it as 200mg from here on out. I am very overweight amd out of shape and im sure plenty of you will have much to say about good diet and excersize and i agree BUT I am in a crunch for time before i will be serving out a lengthy prison sentence in a very unfriendly place so i want to do everything i can before i go in I am hoping the DNP and clean diet and excersize will allow me to get to 15% bodyfat or so and leave me with enough time to run an aas cycle. Under normal circumstances i would not put my body through this but if i am not ready i will still be at a huge health risk when im shipped off. I dont know my current bodyfat but im 6-1 and weight 251 as of 10mins ago here are some pics and i will updated weekly with more pics and weights if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• IMAG0611.jpg
    IMAG0611.jpg
    933.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG0610.jpg
    IMAG0610.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • IMAG0609.jpg
    IMAG0609.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 90
  • IMAG0612.jpg
    IMAG0612.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
does anyone have an idea on my bf%? my guess was 30% but i dont really know

Take your measurements and get an estimate here.

Body Fat Calculator

You mentioned an AAS cycle after you lose all the weight on DNP....Hopefully you get your HPTA up and functioning before you get in the joint. Would suck to have the test levels of a 9 year old girl while youre around a bunch of savages.

lol yes it would but i will not start aas if i dont have enough time to recoup

i used the calculator you suggested and it read 29% and another online that also used neck measurement and it said 31% so i think i close with an estimated 30%. thank you! so 50pounds of fat is what i need to lose to meet my goals. i hope with a clean diet and as much excersize as i can handle on dnp i can lost the fat by the new year at least that is my hope. does anyone think its possible?

Last edited:
id leave the dnp alone and do it slow...dont look like you have much muscle on you...so youll go from big an fat to skinny fat

most people who crash diet or take drastic measures look worse for it and gain it back anyway

id leave the dnp alone and do it slow...dont look like you have much muscle on you...so youll go from big an fat to skinny fat

most people who crash diet or take drastic measures look worse for it and gain it back anyway

this^^

How long do you plan to run this DNP cycle and how much time do you have before the sentence begins (i.e you're going to probably want to leave a couple weeks to dump water retention and let your body recoup some) before you start the additional stresses of "fun in the joint".

Also what does your diet & training look like during this time? Just running DNP isn't going to guarantee any particular results so you want your whole protocol to work towards your goal or its all a waste for the stress on your body. You want to set reasonable expectations on the whole process if you want to get any sort of result.

How long will you be going in for?
Imo bodyweight is your friend in there
Do a mass cycle now IMO

currently doing starting strength and eating 2200 cals 40% protien 30% carbs 30%fat kinda iifym kinda thing. i do not care about looks im almost 29 and i will be in for 10yrs and dont care if i look good for the inmates lol. prison is not in the u.s. is all i really care to say about that. i just want to lose bodyfat and hopefully get stronger before going in. date to go in is still up in the air but my lawyer told me to plan for may 2013

oh yeah i have enough dnp to run 200mg for the next few years lol so i was planning on running it till i hit 200lbs or couldnt take it anymore

IML Gear Cream!

i dont have time for slow and i waslead to believe that skinny fat was from losing lbm as well as fat and that dnp only targeted fat and also that since i havent lifted in 4 years and just started back that i would prolly not lose any lbm and may even gain some ... anyone else have an opinion on this?

one more question i am on thyroid meds and dont know if i should continue usage its armour 16.7mcg T3 and 67mcg of T4

lol I would just start a cycle now and get as big and strong as possible

Man get out the deca and test and put on pounds. Why the f would you wanna be skinny in there? Go for the tank look, noone's gonna fuck with a 300lbs-er.

You're going in for ten fking years and you want to lean out and look good? Get big, strong and ugly.

And btw 10 years.. wth did you do?

everything ive heard is not to run aas over 15% bf ... i said im NOT trying to look good im trying to lean up so that i can go on aas. anyone have an idea about my t3/t4? 10 years for trafficing heroin and firearms to be 100% i actually got off light in this particular country i could have been executed. but i want to get to 15% bf and then run aas to get as strong as possible before i go. i was always in great shape until i started traveling so much and i was always around 190 (used to box for USMC at 168 almost 10 years ago ... damn im getting old) i would be thrilled to be half as in shape as i was then

How long do you plan to run this DNP cycle and how much time do you have before the sentence begins (i.e you're going to probably want to leave a couple weeks to dump water retention and let your body recoup some) before you start the additional stresses of "fun in the joint".

Also what does your diet & training look like during this time? Just running DNP isn't going to guarantee any particular results so you want your whole protocol to work towards your goal or its all a waste for the stress on your body. You want to set reasonable expectations on the whole process if you want to get any sort of result.

I couldn't agree more, esp with the expectations part. 50lbs weight loss is not going to be a easy even with dnp.

currently doing starting strength and eating 2200 cals 40% protien 30% carbs 30%fat kinda iifym kinda thing. i do not care about looks im almost 29 and i will be in for 10yrs and dont care if i look good for the inmates lol. prison is not in the u.s. is all i really care to say about that. i just want to lose bodyfat and hopefully get stronger before going in. date to go in is still up in the air but my lawyer told me to plan for may 2013

oh yeah i have enough dnp to run 200mg for the next few years lol so i was planning on running it till i hit 200lbs or couldnt take it anymore

Wow. Well you have probably 6-8 months? You could so easily recomp your body w/ diet & training and none of this, frankly kinda uninformed plan. And here's what I base that comment on:

1) 2200 cals/day - my friend, I cut on 1800 calories. You are basically starving yourself. Even w/o the DNP you will lose bodyfat, but you're also going to give up a lot of muscle. I would also argue that you're going to find it very hard to function well after a while because you'll be starving, and forget training. You won't be eating enough to fuel any sort of decent lifting, and I suspect also not enough protein to actually build any muscle.

2) Throw DNP on top of that you're just fucking miserable.

3) Running DNP for "years"? Um, yea. I'll assume that's a joke and you are planning to educate yourself a little more on using DNP.

4) Don't fixate on 200 lb - If you have generally always been lean & athletic, the body tends to like to get back to its established set point - meaning if you've maintained a particular bodyfat / weight for a long time, this is where your body has become adjusted to supporting in terms of metabolism, typical average level of activity, etc. Short-term hiccups in life that cause you to gain fat / weight due to stress, decrease in activity levels, increase in shitty diet, whatever - if you get back to more of the regular way you used to live - or at least change the habits that got you to where you are now, your body will start to respond because it wants to get back to where you were. If you clean up your diet and get some sort of regular training schedule for 4-6 months, you'll see a dramatic change in body composition.

5) I'm sure you're not the least bit concerned about how studly you are when you hit the joint. However you might want to be in at least a baseline healthy state to be able to deal w/ the whole thing. On your program I just see a skinny guy w/ thyroid issues and no muscle mass at all.

Best of luck w/ that.

If you're hell bent on running DNP, why don't you start w/ a solid diet & training program to get things moving. If you want to spike it w/ a scheduled DNP cycle, fine, and then get off and continue w/t he diet and training. Spike it w/ another short DNP cycle and continue on. Everything about producing a maintainable change in your body composition is about small, incremental changes and continuous tweaks to the protocol to keep your body from either just adapting to the change and stalling, or just going so fucking extreme for so long that you may get some sort of result and rebound the fuck back because your results aren't maintainable. Extended continued use of DNP is just not good and not maintainable.

Again, best of luck w/ that and fingers crossed that you'll be stepping back from this little adventure and reconsidering your path.

Well guys, if he does have time then leaning out pre-cycle is not a bad idea. Your body has increased nutrient partition the leaner you are and the body likes to respond anabolically after a period of caloric restriction/catabolism. Also he is essentially a beginner again as he has stated. But I also see what you guys are saying and that that might not be the best route to go given his situation.

OP I would get some growth hormone releasing peptides and begin running them right now until the day you begin your sentence, whatever you decide to do.

And stay away from poisoning people with heroin when you get out. Peace.

IML Gear Cream!
Well guys, if he does have time then leaning out pre-cycle is not a bad idea. Your body has increased nutrient partition the leaner you are and the body likes to respond anabolically after a period of caloric restriction/catabolism. Also he is essentially a beginner again as he has stated. But I also see what you guys are saying and that that might not be the best route to go given his situation.

OP I would get some growth hormone releasing peptides and begin running them right now until the day you begin your sentence, whatever you decide to do.

And stay away from poisoning people with heroin when you get out. Peace.

I just feel like there a thousand better ways to approach this. The current program is going to do nothing but destroy muscle and here's a guy who is still young and can easily leverage his normal testosterone levels to produce good results in terms of building muscle and leaning out in the process. I don't think he's particularly "chubby" but rather just incredible lack of muscle. Increase the muscle, you increase the foundation that supports your frame, you increase your metabolism, you decrease your bodyfat and you're in a general better position to maintain it as well as taking on all the stresses of the upcoming "adventure". Starve yourself and you just set yourself up to be weak and skinny, depleted, probably introduce more health issues. JMHO. Stepping back and looking at this in a phased approach leveraging diet, training, cardio and whatever other supplements. But starving and throwing on DNP is really just too much for the goal. Extreme measures usually don't work and produce rebounds because they are simply not maintainable states of existence.

I just feel like there a thousand better ways to approach this. The current program is going to do nothing but destroy muscle and here's a guy who is still young and can easily leverage his normal testosterone levels to produce good results in terms of building muscle and leaning out in the process. I don't think he's particularly "chubby" but rather just incredible lack of muscle. Increase the muscle, you increase the foundation that supports your frame, you increase your metabolism, you decrease your bodyfat and you're in a general better position to maintain it as well as taking on all the stresses of the upcoming "adventure". Starve yourself and you just set yourself up to be weak and skinny, depleted, probably introduce more health issues. JMHO. Stepping back and looking at this in a phased approach leveraging diet, training, cardio and whatever other supplements. But starving and throwing on DNP is really just too much for the goal. Extreme measures usually don't work and produce rebounds because they are simply not maintainable states of existence.

This right here^^

i dont have time for slow and i waslead to believe that skinny fat was from losing lbm as well as fat and that dnp only targeted fat and also that since i havent lifted in 4 years and just started back that i would prolly not lose any lbm and may even gain some ... anyone else have an opinion on this?

you are currently skinny fat but very fat fat so its bigger

On that diet you're probably going to lose muscle mass. As I said before - your 2200 cal diet is 400 cals more than I use for cutting and I'm 100 lb lighter than. I give up muscle mass when I'm cutting. You will give up more because you're simply starving yourself.

I'll also give you a caveat on inappropriate diets (for your goals) and how they work - when you try to force a result on your body in a way that the body can't support, eventually your body will tell you to go fuck yourself, it will shut down and eventually rebound like a bitch. Please revisit your diet. In fact I'd point you straight to the diet forum and just ask for a good diet there. As I said, feel free to cycle in DNP on appropriate cycles, but if your diet & training are not geared towards allowing your body to function the way it was designed, your body simply won't play that game. You'll find yourself exhausted, and btw you're already on thyroid medication - a starvation diet is going to fuck your thyroid even more. You should really be talking to your doctor.

away for a few days and the haters come out lol j/k wow i dont know where to start ... i guess i will just thank everyone for their input and give an update. first off 200mg dnp i have no sides except a lil warmer than usual. my current weight is 244.8 this morning and i feel great ... my workouts are getting better (maybe more of a technique increase since my diet and the dnp should be eating away at my strength?? lol sorry had to say something) i would post pics but i gotta go change a diaper

You're gonna log it? Great, i'm in :nerd:

Fuck man, best of luck to you on this. Also reps for being or at least seeming so calm when you have this 10 years ahead of you.. I don't think I could take it.

Thanks and yeah im kind of a freak in that i never get rattled, im always calm ... just comes natural. Also i knew the risk when i started and for me the pros outweighed the cons. I grew up rough and dirt floor poor but my kids will never want for anything. Sounds odd but i would have given more than a decade of my life for the security of my family. Anyway Im not here to talk about that. I have a question though reading on yohimbine it says in a fasted state only but i am almost sure ive read somewhere that doesnt really apply when on dnp ... does anyone know if this is true?

You can take Yohimbine without being fasted. Are you taking it with ECA(Y) or alone with the DNP? Any sides you've gotten yet?

wanting to take it with caffeine ... i dont like ephedrine ... no sides except ive gained weight now lol ... i guess im retaining water now as i feel bloated. by the way 147.7 this morning but im down a notch in my belt still. ill start taking yohimbine and caffeine tomorrow dosed at 5mg and 100mg about 3 times a day (have used yohimbine before and know my tolerance and this should be no problem ... will up after a week or so to about 25mg per day

Back