• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MLG Test + Tren + ManPower Adex

Pumped340

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10/14/12 (8:07am):
Alkaline Phosphatase: 63 (40-115 U/L)
AST: 37 (10-40 U/L)
ALT: 83 (9-60 U/L)
TSH: 0.64 (0.40-4.50 mIU/L)
T4, Free: 0.4 (0.8-1.8 ng/dL)
T3, Total: <25 (76-181 ng/dL)

FSH: <0.7 (1.6-8.0 mIU/mL)
LH: <0.2 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)

testosterone, Total: 550 (241-827 ng/dL)
Estradiol: 63 (< 39 pg/mL)

I've been taking 210mg MLG Test E and 350mg MLG Tren A per week. 125mg Test E every 4th day and 100mg Tren ace EOD. So it would appear my Test is definitely underdosed. At 300mg per week measured a week after last injection the total T should be ~1200 according to studies, with 210 I?d guess that should be 8-900 and that would be a week after last injection. This was only 3 days after my last injection of 125mg so I would definitely expect it to be considerably higher although I can?t say for sure what since it wasn't a once weekly injection schedule.

Estradiol is what sucks. With T only at 550 having E2 at 63 is ridiculous and I really can?t explain that since I?ve been taking 1mg adex eod. Of course the first thing that comes to mind is that the adex is bunk but even if it was when I'm off cycle my T is around this same level and E2 is only ~25-30 so how do you explain that? AND with this exact same adex I had E2 at 58 when T was 3-4x higher and I was using 0.5mg eod of the adex rather than 1mg eod so that is really odd. The only thing I can think of is some have said tren can be picked up as estrogen in the tests and it binds to the estrogen receptor. Any thoughts?

I would think this means I should significantly up my Test dose then? In 2 weeks I will be switching from 210 test + tren to 500 test + 25-40dbol but I'm thinking with this test I should bump that up to at least "750" since that would probably be closer to 500.

If anyone is wondering about T3, I was supplementing with ManPower's T3 and stopped 3 days prior so apparently I hadn?t bounced back yet, and this definitely correlates with when I started gaining a ridiculous amount of weight even on 2400 calories on mon/tues and ~1500 the last 2 days (+2.4lb lol). MP's T3 is definitely legit and I have had my T3 at twice the upper range while on 50mcg/day. The AI on the other hand....

I'm open to thoughts/suggestions

Not following protocol makes judging your Testosterone very difficult.

Adex seems to be bad.

Not following protocol makes judging your Testosterone very difficult.

Adex seems to be bad.

Yea my apologies, I know it is hard to interpret but at the same time I would think we can make some conclusions. This math is very hypothetical but in theory with 210 that should be ~950 IF it was 1 week after a final 210mg injection. This was 3 days after my last injection and according to this graph http://www.medibolics.com/images/frequenc.jpg the T levels at 7 days out are only roughly 3/8 of what they were at 3 days out. So if it was ~950 7 days out it should have been ~2500 3 days out. HOWEVER, I was not doing once week 210mg shots but rather 125mg shots every 4[SUP]th[/SUP] day. 125mg once weekly should give ~560 7 days out and 1490 3 days out. So considering blood levels would have built up more since I?m on 210 per week but only doing 125mg injections every 4[SUP]th[/SUP] day I?ll average those and say levels should have been closer to 2000. That would mean my T of 550 is from ~60mg/week. In a recent thread one guys T was ~1200 on 125mg/week and another?s is ~1100 on 150mg/week. So with mine only at 550 that means I?m taking like 75mg/week? Meaning 35% true potency.

As for the AI, I'm pretty confused about the E2 levels. My T was 1700 in the spring with E2 at 58 using this same adex at 0.5mg eod, but not even though T is only 550 my E2 is 63 while using 1mg eod. Also off cycle my T in the summer was ~600 and E2 was 28 with no AI. So I don't know how E2 can be 63 with total T at only 550 unless there it is somehow caused by tren??

Your test is 1/2 its listed strength or less. As far as the Adex, I have had problems with aged compounds from MP. At first they are great and then 6 months later they are week. The way he compounds them probably makes then a little less stable than pharma grade. I wouls get different test and different adex,

Your test is 1/2 its listed strength or less. As far as the Adex, I have had problems with aged compounds from MP. At first they are great and then 6 months later they are week. The way he compounds them probably makes then a little less stable than pharma grade. I wouls get different test and different adex,

I agree about the test. It's unfortunate because MLG is the only sponsor I know of that uses greendot so now I have to learn how to use western union lol. But yea I'm basically going to have to double my test dosages the rest of this cycle, which has almost been awake since my "210 test + 350 tren" has probably been more like 100 test + 150 tren which is like a cruise for some people.

Interesting about MPs AIs....I wonder why that would be. I was just using it this spring/summer so it wasn't too long ago at all. I have letro from him that is newer so I could try that too but I also just got PurchasePeptides letro that I took my 1st dose of tonight...I have heard good things about it so here's hoping.

Anyone ever heard about tren influencing E2 readings? I have only heard this recently. It's unfortunate I could get free test checked.

Did you contact mlg

Hey bro,

how long ago did u purchase the Test from MLG? Ya know I agree with most that he is fast, priced good and convenient.... BUT when the gear sucks is that worth it. I tried some Tren and swear it was underdosed. I switched to another sponsor and had to back down the dosage. I repect what Heavy is say'n but bet the test is underdosed.

Hey bro,

how long ago did u purchase the Test from MLG? Ya know I agree with most that he is fast, priced good and convenient.... BUT when the gear sucks is that worth it. I tried some Tren and swear it was underdosed. I switched to another sponsor and had to back down the dosage. I repect what Heavy is say'n but bet the test is underdosed.

Hey man, definitely on the same page with you. I like his service a lot but obviously I want good gear and I think it's pretty impossible that I would get levels anywhere near 550 while on 210mg/week. It should have been 1500-2000 in my opinion.

As for the tren, thanks for your input. When I google "MLG Tren" I get a ton of great reviews, but in private messages I have had 4-5 people say that they didn't notice much or that it was underdosed. One guy who had brewed his own for 10 years said it felt like 30mg/ml to him. I'm sure there is test and tren in these vials given the FSH & LH and that my sleep has been much worse, but it looks like my cycle of "210 Test + 350 Tren" was probably more like 75-100 Test + 100-150 Tren (which explains my very subpar results).

What color was the tren you got from him? I first got a dark and light vial and I think the dark might have been better but honestly I didn't experience anything too great from either.

Oh and I got the Test over the summer

Can you post the actual labs?

also, you have the test from before he made his adjustments.

Hey man, definitely on the same page with you. I like his service a lot but obviously I want good gear and I think it's pretty impossible that I would get levels anywhere near 550 while on 210mg/week. It should have been 1500-2000 in my opinion.

As for the tren, thanks for your input. When I google "MLG Tren" I get a ton of great reviews, but in private messages I have had 4-5 people say that they didn't notice much or that it was underdosed. One guy who had brewed his own for 10 years said it felt like 30mg/ml to him. I'm sure there is test and tren in these vials given the FSH & LH and that my sleep has been much worse, but it looks like my cycle of "210 Test + 350 Tren" was probably more like 75-100 Test + 100-150 Tren (which explains my very subpar results).

What color was the tren you got from him? I first got a dark and light vial and I think the dark might have been better but honestly I didn't experience anything too great from either.

Oh and I got the Test over the summer

My Tren was very light and I agree with that bud of your who brews. When I switched to US Pharma's Tren things changed with 10 days. I will say when I bumped up MLG's Tren to like 400/500 a week then there was a difference.

What pisses me off is what gear are these knuckleheads getting thats sooooooo awesome.

IML Gear Cream!
I am on 200mgs per week of script test cyp and my levels are under 500 tested a week after last shit.

I don't think the testosterone levels injected and blood results are linear.

My Tren was very light and I agree with that bud of your who brews. When I switched to US Pharma's Tren things changed with 10 days. I will say when I bumped up MLG's Tren to like 400/500 a week then there was a difference.

What pisses me off is what gear are these knuckleheads getting thats sooooooo awesome.

I increased it recently to "700" per week which I guess in theory is more like 2-300 per week. There have been some changes since doing that but nothing crazy.

I agree, I don't know if all these guys getting "amazing results" are getting differently dosed gear or what. I have definitely gotten no where near the expected results from these injectables. This is my 3rd cycle and my results in each have by far been the best when included OTC superdrol products, which I assume are properly dosed.

Can you post the actual labs?

also, you have the test from before he made his adjustments.

I don't have a scanner, so no I can't until I am home which won't be for a few weeks but it's the same as what I posted plus some blood count values.

When did he make the adjustments? Because this is Test he sent me knowing it would be tested actually, which is part of why I found the results pretty odd. I got it in late july/early august. I saw yours came back fairly well though so that's good. Any experience with his Test before that? Or his tren?

I am on 200mgs per week of script test cyp and my levels are under 500 tested a week after last shit.

I don't think the testosterone levels injected and blood results are linear.

500 with 200mg/week is definitely not typical. Also your levels were 1 week after last injection, mine was only 3 days after.

I don't have a scanner, so no I can't until I am home which won't be for a few weeks but it's the same as what I posted plus some blood count values.

When did he make the adjustments? Because this is Test he sent me knowing it would be tested actually, which is part of why I found the results pretty odd. I got it in late july/early august. I saw yours came back fairly well though so that's good. Any experience with his Test before that? Or his tren?

You dont need a scanner, you have a copy of the labs online and you can just screenshot it.

He made the adjustments in early august I believe. The newer stuff has a flexed arm on it, old stuff doesnt.

Yes I have some experience with his old stuff and still had a high reading, but not sure exactly the dosage since I didnt follow protocol during this lab.
Yesterdays Bloodwork

Just hit up detroitdog, they'll fix whatever issues you have

You dont need a scanner, you have a copy of the labs online and you can just screenshot it.

He made the adjustments in early august I believe. The newer stuff has a flexed arm on it, old stuff doesnt.

Yes I have some experience with his old stuff and still had a high reading, but not sure exactly the dosage since I didnt follow protocol during this lab.
Yesterdays Bloodwork

Just hit up detroitdog, they'll fix whatever issues you have

I don't have a copy of the labs online...if you're saying Quest has records online or something I don't know how to access that.

All of the stuff I have from MLG does not have the arm, except for the darker vials of tren, which seem to give roughly the same results as the earlier vials but it's difficult to be objective. It's just odd that he sent me those vials knowing they would be tested, and having them be considerably underdosed. Maybe it was just already made before he even knew about the problem. Your recent blood work is nice but since it's capped at 1500 we can't really say for sure. When I was on 500mg of his Test E this spring my Total T was only 1700 4 weeks in and 2300 6 weeks in, each time measured 2.5 days after my last 250mg injection. According to most my total T should have been ~3000 or so. I guess I'll just have to increase the dosages of what I have.

Glad to see MLG is working out for you. I like his service a lot and would prefer not to have to find a new source. But obviously I'm looking for quality too.

Quest doesn't have online labs, they either send them to you by mail or fax them. I was in for blood work thru them last week and asked if they could email me results, they said only mail or fax.

Yea my apologies, I know it is hard to interpret but at the same time I would think we can make some conclusions. This math is very hypothetical but in theory with 210 that should be ~950 IF it was 1 week after a final 210mg injection. This was 3 days after my last injection and according to this graph http://www.medibolics.com/images/frequenc.jpg the T levels at 7 days out are only roughly 3/8 of what they were at 3 days out. So if it was ~950 7 days out it should have been ~2500 3 days out. HOWEVER, I was not doing once week 210mg shots but rather 125mg shots every 4[SUP]th[/SUP] day. 125mg once weekly should give ~560 7 days out and 1490 3 days out. So considering blood levels would have built up more since I?m on 210 per week but only doing 125mg injections every 4[SUP]th[/SUP] day I?ll average those and say levels should have been closer to 2000. That would mean my T of 550 is from ~60mg/week. In a recent thread one guys T was ~1200 on 125mg/week and another?s is ~1100 on 150mg/week. So with mine only at 550 that means I?m taking like 75mg/week? Meaning 35% true potency.

As for the AI, I'm pretty confused about the E2 levels. My T was 1700 in the spring with E2 at 58 using this same adex at 0.5mg eod, but not even though T is only 550 my E2 is 63 while using 1mg eod. Also off cycle my T in the summer was ~600 and E2 was 28 with no AI. So I don't know how E2 can be 63 with total T at only 550 unless there it is somehow caused by tren??

That is just pure speculation.

Do the protocol correctly next time.

BTW, you are obviously aromatizing quite a bit which lowers Total T.

I normally dont post, but pumped340 are you taking from the old batches, before the new checks and measure were put into place? please email me . also, several members were randomly chosen and given bottles and several posted results. The test is the proper mg/ml. not saying you didnt follow the protocol properly or are lying but something doesnt add up. Please email me, Id like to figure out if you ordered before the measures were put into place.
mlg

^^^ MLG, I believe he mentioned he purchased over the summer

That is just pure speculation.

Do the protocol correctly next time.

BTW, you are obviously aromatizing quite a bit which lowers Total T.

It is speculation but I don't think it's that off. You're right though to be completely sure I'd have to do it exactly as the protocol states.

Regarding the aromatization, are you aware of any interaction with tren causing high E2 levels or being picked up by the test as E2? Because My T levels on just 500mg test (underdosed) was 2300 before and on the same AI source my E2 was 55 or so, so I have no idea how I can be at 63 with T levels of 550. It seems very odd to me.

I just began PurchasePeptides letro, hopefully I start noticing a reduction in bloat or something in a few days.

I normally dont post, but pumped340 are you taking from the old batches, before the new checks and measure were put into place? please email me . also, several members were randomly chosen and given bottles and several posted results. The test is the proper mg/ml. not saying you didnt follow the protocol properly or are lying but something doesnt add up. Please email me, Id like to figure out if you ordered before the measures were put into place.
mlg

Hey MLG, thank you for replying and please understand that I in no way posted this to bash you guys at all. I'm trying to be completely objective about it and posting the blood work seemed to be the best way to do that. I have said many times you guys have terrific service.

The order was placed at the very end of July/early August. Only the 1 vial of tren I have has the new label, the other tren and the 2 vials of test I have have the old label on them but people have insisted that the early test is good too so I don't know what the deal is. I didn't really notice a difference between the new and old tren but that's not something I can get tested. I'll shoot you an email though.

IML Gear Cream!
That means you have old bottles. My test results (link below) were in July, so the underdosage problem did not even come to light until then.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/lab-testing/167631-mlg-pharamaceuticals.html
According to results posted here, MLG corrected it after that, so new vials should be correctly dosed. Please PM him like he asked.

I sent him an email. I guess when he sent the vials, even though it was a couple weeks after your test was posted, he hadn't made the changes yet. I've had people PM me saying they switched from 200 pharm grade to 500 mlg and lost size and libido so I would guess that was before any changes were made.

I guess I'll go under the assumption that all I have now is dosed at no more than 50% potency and the new stuff is close to being accurately dosed.

MLG did you make changes to your other gear as well (i.e. upping the dose) assuming it's from the same supplier, or just your testosterone vials?

i emailed you back pumped340, there were never any complaints about the other products and they are all dosed properly. checks and balances were put into place. guys have since take and posted test results, which were passing, and just because someone private messages you doesnt always mean what they are saying is 100% true or that there isnt other factors involved. not making excuses. just stating that i stand by the quality of my products, and dosing. it simply doesnt pay to underdose anything.
mlg

i emailed you back pumped340, there were never any complaints about the other products and they are all dosed properly. checks and balances were put into place. guys have since take and posted test results, which were passing, and just because someone private messages you doesnt always mean what they are saying is 100% true or that there isnt other factors involved. not making excuses. just stating that i stand by the quality of my products, and dosing. it simply doesnt pay to underdose anything.
mlg

it actually does, which is why suppliers do it. They cut their costs to up their operating margin :coffee:

not saying that's what you do at all, but cheating does pay off

not for me. i want longtime/happy recurring customers. not one time people. im one of the sources who care if you get results and are happy. i get tons of emails with guys telling me the results they have made . i like reading them more than the emails with huge orders...
mlg

Guys MLG is currently helping me out with the issue and is being very reasonable about it. Hopefully everything now will be properly dosed, which I expect it to be since I'll be testing it again.

Thanks MLG

it actually does, which is why suppliers do it. They cut their costs to up their operating margin :coffee:

lol

Not in the long run at all. Customers quit buying.

Just for info on my situation I started a thread on it some time ago.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/lab-testing/168776-200mg-week-watson-results.html

I am taking the adex which has my helped with my nipples but I haven't been retested so I don't know if the adex helped in any way.

There are more variables than we realize.

Exactly, the op was on tren, an ai, and test. There's no way to possibly tell accurately without following a protocol.

Plus his estro doesnt match up with his T levels, which tren might have something to do with I dont know.

I'm not here to stick up for MLG, it could be under dosed. What Im saying is that we don't know for sure with the information given.

Run it while following protocol and get tested again. I'd love to see those results.

I agree it is mostly speculation but I still think it is underdosed based on what I've heard and my total T. MLG has helped me out with this though so no worries there.

I wish I understood what is going on with E2 levels though and how they could be that high when they were only 55 when total T was 4x higher...(and again, same AI used)

Is it a liquid ai? If so some of them do lose potency over time depending how it's
made

Back