• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Starting all over again

QueenofSquats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys & Gals,
I missed this forum, after going on and off diets and so many other changes in my life, ate clean most of these months apart from this last week, I want to start over again, today was my last free day of eating whatever I wanted, I am pretty bloated.

Thinking of cleansing my system, fasting tomorrow, just drinking water. And than from Monday, starting a new clean diet.

Dr. Pain/W8, please help, this time, I have decided to stick to the diet, and make it my lifestyle, whatever I am told to eat I will, but I cant do this on my own, so I would love if both of can help with ratios, calories, and what is the best food combination for my weight/bf .

My goal is to lose bodyfat
I am 108lbs with 18% bodyfat 5feet 3inches

I have been very good in training and have been doing 2 to 3 hours of cardio everyday, spinning, skipping.

I will appreciate feedback/suggestions for a new diet..Thanks

Originally posted by QueenofSquats
I have been very good in training and have been doing 2 to 3 hours of cardio everyday, spinning, skipping.

I highly recommend that you stop doing 2-3 hours of cardio.

:hair: 2-3 hours of cardio a day :hair: where are the weights?

As I was not eating that clean and as I am a trainer and teach yoga too, spend alot of time at the gym I m training with weights, heavy weights plus doing cardio.

Mon-Back, cardio
Tues-Legs, cardio
Wed-abs, shoulders cardio
Thus-cakves, bicep/triceps cardio
Fri-chest, cardio
Sat-cardio
Sun-yoga, cardio

Originally posted by QueenofSquats
As I was not eating that clean and as I am a trainer and teach yoga too, spend alot of time at the gym I m training with weights, heavy weights plus doing cardio.

being a trainer shouldn't you know that 2-3 hours of cardio daily is counter-productive?

and no offense intended, but as a trainer you have no idea as what you need to eat to reach your goals? how in the world do you train others?

Hey,
Dont be so hard on me, I know how to eat properly, I did it for 2 years and than, had a break, I was having 6 meals keeping carbs at 20g P180G F70G 5 days with 2 carb ups.

Since 4 months, I havent been following a diet, and eating stuff like muffins/bread etc along with clean food lean protein/greens and fat. As I was eating alot and have the time, thats why I was doing 2 hrs cardio to burn calories so I dont gain too much fat.

I dont what to be judged for what I did, I would love positive feedback what to do NOW...

sorry, I was not judging you, I was just curious.

For one, long duration cardio does not burn fat, it ultimately breaks down muscle tissue, so drop that all together, you will never reach your goals with cardio. Lifting weights and using a little bit of HIIT cardio is the way to go IMO.

As far as diet, if what you did for those 2 years worked ("I was having 6 meals keeping carbs at 20g P180G F70G 5 days with 2 carb ups."), why not start back with that?

Monday - Legs

Squats - 1 warm up set,
4 working sets / 10-12 reps

Single Leg Press or
Hack Squat - 3-4 working
sets / 10-12 reps

Walking Lunges - 3 sets up and
back / floor length of gym

Single Hamstring Curls (Prone) or
Stiff Leg Deadlifts
- 4 sets / 10-12 reps

Seated Hamstring Curl
- 3 sets / 12 reps

Tuesday - Chest & Tri's

Incline DB Press
- 1 warm up set,

Flat DB Press or Bench
- 4 sets / 10-12 reps

Decline Fly
- 3 sets / 12 reps

Cable Cross Over
- 2-3 sets / 10-12 reps

Reverse Tri Ext.
- 4 sets / 12 reps

Overhead Tri Ext.
- 3 sets / 12 reps

Wednesday - REST

Thursday - Shoulders & Calves

Seated DB Press
- 1 warm up set,

Side Raises
- 4 sets / 10-12 reps

Upright Row
- 3 sets / 10-12 reps

Seated Calve Raises
- 4 sets / 20 - 25 reps

Calve Raises (Leg Press Machine)
- 3 sets / 12-15 reps

Friday - Back & Bi's

Pullovers - 1 warm up set,
3 working sets / 12 reps

Seated Row (Med. Bar)
- 4 sets / 12 reps

Close Grip Pull Down
- 4 sets / 12 reps

Bent Over Row
- 2-3 sets / 10-12 reps

EZ Bar Curl - 1 warm up set,

Preacher or Hammer Curl
- 4 sets / 12 reps

plus 45 mins cardio

Mon/Thurs (low carb/mod cal)

Meal 1: 4oz ground turkey breast, 3 egg whites, 1 yolk, ½ grapefruit

Meal 2: 1.5 scoops whey, 12oz water, 1 Tbsp. Heavy whipping cream,
3 berries

Meal 3: 6oz can water packed tuna over 2 cups of salad with 1 Tbsp. Oil

Meal 4: same as meal 2

Meal 5: 1 cup uncooked oatmeal, 1 Tbsp. Butter, 1 cup mushrooms, 4oz sweet potato, small banana.

Tues/Fri (low carb/low cal)

Meal 1: 4oz ground turkey breast, 3 egg whites, ½ grapefruit

Meal 2: 5oz chicken over 2 cups of salad with 1 Tbsp Oil

Meal 3: 1.5 scoops whey, 12oz water, 3 berries

Meal 4: 5oz chicken, 1 cup mushrooms

Wed/Sat/Sun (moderate carb)

Meal 1: 3oz ground turkey, 3 egg whites, ½ cup oatmeal (before cooking)

Meal 2: 1.5 scoops whey, 12oz water

Meal 3: 5oz chicken, ½ cup cooked brown rice,
2 cups salad with 2tsp oil

Meal 4: Same as meal 2

Meal 5: 5oz extra lean sirloin steak, 2 cups of mushrooms, 1 tsp. Flax oil

Hi Prince, this is the cutting diet from beverely international, I am thinking of following it, today I binged on all my favourite food, as I know I wouldnt been eating stuff like that for a long while.

AS I am bloated today, thinking of not eating tomorrow, so my body is back to normal, and start this diet on Monday, but it has a carb-up on Monday, when should I carb up next on this time, considering I ate loads of carbs this week and today.

KEEPING IN MIND IAM TINY 108LBS, 5FEET 3INCHES,
BF IS HIGH 18%

that's good, so 1120 cals.

since you bf is at 18%, with weight training and diet you should change the bf composition, add muscle and drop fat, so you will probably need to increase you cals over time.

one thing you may want try is staggering your calorie intake, weight training days bump up the cals around 200, non-training days drop them 200; just a suggestion.

THANKS, 200CAL BUMP UP SHOULD BE PROTEIN, ANOTHER SHAKE??

What's wrong with 18% for a woman?? Excuse my ignorance.

Pssst hey Queeny...dont shout....(turn your caps off).

Well that diet looks a little weird to me...but i hear it works well for some...i am a firm believer in trial and error...you gotta try a diet and training program to see if it will work for you...i have never heard of a low carb meal having oatmeal, banana and sweet potato at dinner...however that may be because my diet is kinda crazy right now. I am on a carb cycling diet and am cutting for a comp. that is only 2 weeks away...i however REALLY like this diet i am on and plan on continuing the low-no-high carb plan after i compete (with moderations of course).

Where abouts you live in Canada? i am a pegger myself.

On another note...Prince i know that excessive cardio puts people in a catabolic state and can actually cause you to store fat instead of burn it....however i know for a fact that it does work for many many people (i am not one of them)....i know a trainer that trains 10 pro fitness competitors and they all do at least 6 sessions of 35min cardio a week....unless you are behind and then its morning and evening cardio....they all come in lean as hell and have some size to them.....i know for a fact that most of them are clean....i thought that since everyone was doing it i would try it....unfortunately it back fired on me and i lost alot of muscle but it does work for some people.

P.S i am glad it doesnt work for me...cause cardio bites....well some forms of cardio anyways.:lol:

Originally posted by Monkey
What's wrong with 18% for a woman?? Excuse my ignorance.

nothing 18% is pretty average....i stay around 15% most of the year and its pretty easy to do if you speed your metabolism up.

J, Bo I am living in Toronto, i was doing 2 hr cardio, on a 2200 cal, now I plan to do 30-45mins max, this diet with a cab up at night is recommend by Dr.Pain and we have a sticky on it in the forum, I have tried something similiar months ago and it worked.

How many days, can I stay without a carb up??

18% is fine for an average female, but my goal is not to be average, I want to be 8% bf.

IML Gear Cream!
8% bf? your competing in bbing then right? cause you know that staying at 8% for more than 2 weeks tops is unattainable and unhealthy...right?

TO cool....we have to meet up some time when i head down there.

As for the days without a carb up....it depends how far off you are from your comp. and what your daily macros are. I am doing 2 times a week high carb days....but they arent as high as the diet outlined above....try the diet out though....dp and w8 helped me out before.....i found that a carb up like that made me feel like dog dodo.

Great, I would like to get together, where are you living now.

Personally, I dont want to carb up, I rather, have low carb through out the day, I will check out your journal, whats your suggestion on what should be the ratios C/P/F for me.

I want to stay the diet tomorrow...please everybody HELP

Back