• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

These @#$% Love Handles...

Karlito

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right. I'm still losing like .5 to a lb. a week without burning off too much muscle....

But these love handles seem to be going away SO SLOWLY!

Is that normal? I really don't want to tinker with CKD and all that uber-low carb stuff. The diet is good, and I'm doing 4 days a week of weight training, and two days a week of cardio and Pilates on a system that's worked fairly well so far.

I'd guess maybe 7 pounds of fat left by eyeballing it?

Why is this last bit of fat so STUBBORN!?

The last bit of fat is so stubborn becuase your body LOVES to hang on to it. As far as love handles go a lot of that is your own personal genetics. Where your body deposits/hangs onto fat is up to it. For some it is their abs (ie gut) for others it may be there butt or their thighs. For you it is your "love handles". What body fat percentage are you at? You may need to tighten the diet up even more. Just becuase the system that you have been using has worked so far does not mean that it is the be all end all. Ypu may still need to refine it to get the final results you need/want.....hang in there.

Exactly! You will definitely need to be more strick with your diet to get the end result you're looking for. GO FOR IT!

TJ

I just can't get over how much of my bodyweight was FAT!

I started in February at 214, yesterday I weighed in at 178. That's 36 Pounds of FAT! And in essence I'm really an ectomorph.

You can see my progress pictures here:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17366&highlight=karlito

My worry is that I really can't afford to lose ANY muscle....yet I don't want to bulk since it's spring/summer....last few weeks the loss has slowed, so I've been tinkering.

For 6'2", isn't being so light pretty ODD? And I know I'm smallish, but I'm not WAIF like, really....

After that big of a fat loss you may consider "resetting" your metabolism.
As far as the love handles, that is where most men store their fat, so it will inevitably be the last palce that you get lean.

So that consists of going off the diet (not going overboard) for two weeks or so?

Back