• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gear Quality Request

woodmn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can I get an update on the quality of the Z gear? I'm seein the man make good on his promises, which I've never seen before from any source. I just need to know how it stacks up. Lemee have it.

We will assure and back the quality of any product we carry. We need to get some logs going here. I have used the EP line (EURO-PHARMACIES) myself. Its just as good as any pharma grade product I have ever used. No complaints what so ever. If you have any questions just send me a PM or create a thread like you did here. We will do our best to answer!

I have tried quite a few different sponsors on this site and on others. Z's gear is top quality and the service is outstanding. I have test results posted on here somewhere. Really solid gains, pins smooth with little or no soreness in the muscle. Even the Test Suspension isnt painful which is awkwardly uncommon. The results are real and again, the service is second to none. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

Rob

I have tried quite a few different sponsors on this site and on others. Z's gear is top quality and the service is outstanding. I have test results posted on here somewhere. Really solid gains, pins smooth with little or no soreness in the muscle. Even the Test Suspension isnt painful which is awkwardly uncommon. The results are real and again, the service is second to none. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

Rob

Thank you for the awesome feedback Rob. The gear we carry is 100% legit as always. The thing you need to remember is this! Steroids will only take you so far, your diet and training will get you the complete package. Your results all come down to one thing and thats yourself!

The only negative feedback I have ever seen about Z has been from scamers with 2 or 3 total posts or about when he had his troubles. As you have said, he has shown something virtually unheard of in the biz, he made it right. Stand up dude!

Z products always been good to me.I personally love euro line as heavy said good as pharmacy grade.I would start there you can't go wrong with z!

Z products always been good to me.I personally love euro line as heavy said good as pharmacy grade.I would start there you can't go wrong with z!

You sure can't go wrong with Z any product we carry we know is quality other wise we wouldn't sell it, its just not like us to do so.

I have used the Z Line Test E, Test Cyp, Euro Line Boldenone and Deca and DBol, all excellent, very smooth, great consistent gains

Thanks for all the replies! Sounds like a no brainer. Let's go.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the replies! Sounds like a no brainer. Let's go.

Glad you have made your choice! You will not be disappointed. Feel free to contact Heavylifting1 or myself with any questions you may have!

Rob

I have used the Z Line Test E, Test Cyp, Euro Line Boldenone and Deca and DBol, all excellent, very smooth, great consistent gains

Thank you for letting us know not only do I want people to know how good Z gear is because Z is my guy BUT I also like knowing people are using safe and quality gear! Safety is a priority with us!

Glad you have made your choice! You will not be disappointed. Feel free to contact Heavylifting1 or myself with any questions you may have!

Rob

Sure! I will definitely be around to answer any questions that may occur!

I just finished a very small cycle of Z test E, only 250mg once a week for 12 weeks. Went from 152 lbs dry to 170 lbs dry. Lots of protein and creatine and only full powerlifting movements, very low cardio. I have been off for two weeks and still holding, I think I have my PCT dialed since I am horny as hell every day and my weight is staying consistently between 169.5 and 171 since I have stopped. My labs from my Dr pasted from his email (yes it is spartan) with his comments

Your estradiol is 35; it should be less than 40.
Your total testosterone is 1220; it should be between 300-900.
Your free testosterone is 12.7; it should be 5-10
Your DHEA-S is 95; it should be greater than 200.
Your PSA is 0.90; it should be less than 4.
Your IGF-1 (hGH) is ; it should be greater than 120.
Your Cortisol is 14.6; it should be 6-19 from 7-10am.
Your TSH is 1.55; it should be less than 3.5.
Your thyroid is perfect: the lower your TSH, the more thyroid you have
in your body.

Last edited:
Great results

Back