• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New guy on the site! :D

NickD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright. Names nick, about to be one 22 years young. I've been in weight lifting for 5 years. Sense i was a junior in school. Play guitar. Metal for life \m/. live in a rinky dink town haha. I'm going to start juice eventually, once i get all sources and finaces and mostly the knowledge aspect taken care of. I will be looking to all members for help and support pushes in the right direction. So feel free to help a brother out.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the forum Nick I would suggest starting a strength building program as soon as possible and make sure you follow a strict diet and nutrition plan also. You can track your calories with MyFitnessPal its an app on android and iphone that works really well. I use it to track my macros and I love it. Do you train often? How many days per week do you lift? Let me try to help you. Good luck on your training and reaching your goals.

Thanks everyone! I train 5 days a week, for about 2 or 3 hours a night. My diet is actually pretty good. lean meats veggies fruits, Vitamins. alot of water. See i owuld get the app. But i dont have smart phone. Dont really want one, I have a phone and a computer so i am good. lol

Welcome bro! Research, research RESEARCH! :ohyeah:

Back