• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gummi bear

Jem7V

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is gummi bear good for the body...cuz it have no fat and it have high carb and cal.....i got that from the package..

The only time I would say gummi bears are ok is if you want to use them during a carb refeed. They are pure sugar and as an everyday carb source - no they are not good for you.

Try reading about slow burning carbs. Those are the types of carbs that you want to consume on a daily basis cutting or bulking. :)

Don't they have agent 67 in them???
Food coloring that is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD for you?
:hair: :hair: :hair:

Originally posted by Jodi
The only time I would say gummi bears are ok is if you want to use them during a carb refeed. They are pure sugar and as an everyday carb source - no they are not good for you.

Try reading about slow burning carbs. Those are the types of carbs that you want to consume on a daily basis cutting or bulking. :)

should i quit eating them...when i'm trying to bulk up??:confused:

Originally posted by Jem7V
should i quit eating them...when i'm trying to bulk up??:confused:

I wouldn't eat them because they provide no nutritional benefit but thats just me. But.................

I'll let P-Funk answer..............Jelly Bean Boy!!! :laugh:

Actually, I'll play devils advocate and say they can be.

If you combine those with a quality fast absorbing protein following your workout, it should raise your insulin levels to a somewhat desirable level.

But even bulking - while the "eat everything in sight" mentality would include gummi bears, your body would greatly prefer a sweet potato.

If you are really interested in bulking nutrition, go to www.johnberardi.com and read his articles called "Massive Eating." That should lay out a wonderful bulking regemen.

But really...I mean...gummy bears?

I'll let P-Funk answer..............Jelly Bean Boy!!!

lol, here I am:D

No, don;t eat jelly beans because you are bulking. They are a crap way to add calories to your diet. If you are bulking there are much beter carb choises. BUT, they work well as a psychological break from dieting, because even when you are bulking it should be clean and healthy. So when I bulk I like to have a cheat every sunday night were I can eat anything I want that I was craving during the week. It helps me mentaly.:)

Now jodi, I believe there is an atkins bar waiting for you:D

Originally posted by Jem7V
is gummi bear good for the body...cuz it have no fat and it have high carb and cal.....i got that from the package..

That's got to be the dumbest question I've ever heard.
I can't believe you guys even responded. .......it have no fat? it have no carb and cal? Dude.......you have no frickin' common sense!
:crazy:

Now jodi, I believe there is an atkins bar waiting for you

Tomorrow! :D

IML Gear Cream!
Re: Re: gummi bear

Originally posted by DaMayor
That's got to be the dumbest question I've ever heard.
I can't believe you guys even responded. .......it have no fat? it have no carb and cal? Dude.......you have no frickin' common sense!
:crazy:

i didn't make it up...it say it on the package........

Don't believe everything you read/hear.

Certainly after a post workout there are certain taboo foods you can bring in to your diet...however...

I think there are far more appropriate and more satiating treats out there that are far more healthy than gummi bears.

One thing I have noticed about people who eat gummi bears who otherwise watch what they eat; they tend to be very fat conscious and somewhat ignorant about sugar. So let this be known:

Candy is not good for you and just because candy has no fat in it does not mean its good for you either. Fat free does not equal sugar free. All those small little treats you might enjoy, while maybe not being the direct culprit of fat rentention, release hormones in your body that help store fat or transform carbs to fat.

Kick the sugar habit for a month and watch your results, all other things being equal, blossom.

Back