• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TD Blueskypeptides review and research

Little BamBam

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have had a chance to get a product to review from our sponsor Blueskypeptides and I was surprised to say the least. I will continue updating you guys on how it is going with this product. For research purposes only.
Website was very professional and easy to navigate around and checkout is simple.
Quality will be on going research but as i can say the bottle is glass which im a fan of. The label is neat and just like the pictures on the website perhaps the best label ive seen yet. it comes with a dropper if some of you guys are interested in. it did not come with an oral syringe for you guys that need one you will need to order one.
Service is great every board im on i have messaged these guys and get a response very quickly and you are talking to the man himself so there is no second party involved.
Packaging was also flawless i had one bottle shipped and you could shake the box and nothing rattled around son it was nice and tight. a Plus i got extra bubble wrap for fun.
Shipping was very quick got it 2 days from when the order was placed and it was across the country.
and overall experience with Blue Sky.

Thanks for the review brother! In his section there is a thread being put together for reviews so it's like a one stop shop to see what people say. It wold be great if you could post this review on there too

Keith

Back