• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No VEGAS for Fit Freak

Fit Freak

Fit Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well...my plans have deen demolished:cry: I signed a new lease for my aoartment during school this year...the place is really nice but a bit pricey....so I have to make sacrifices to try and afford it...which I am willing to do cause the palce ROCKS:D

Sacrifice #1 - no more VEGAS:mad: :cry: :yell: :( :( :(

So...even though I can't go anymore I want to know all the details:D ...the more the merrier:thumb:

Cheers

That's too bad FF, but it's good that you sacricficed something for something that's worth more! A roof over your head, mind you... A kick ass place is a VERY good reason! Hope you enjoy your place!

Don't worry, I've backed out of Vegas as I have my family and my most precious sweetie to see instead!

:thumb: :thumb:

Well that sucks but at least you got a great place that your happy about. :D

hello everyone i just joined up so i thought i would introduce myself. My name is seth johnstone i am curantly from sc and trying to find some things out

:wave: Hi Seth, welcome.

It just that this is FitFreak thread about Vegas :D

FF.

We will have to do Vegas some other time....to groove.

Maybe i should make my announcement to then...i cant go either :cry:
My "definately going" turned into a "maybe" and then a "cant go" this weekend. I have too many other obligations and i found out that i only have 2 days left of holidays and since one of my best friends is getting married in March i would rather go to the wedding.

:(

Originally posted by Seth Johnstone
ok sry

Don't worry about it Seth. I started a thread for you, but apparently it was deleted. As for why I am not sure.:shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
bummer...oh, well enjoy the new pad!!!

bummer :(

Thx guys...I'm really really disappointed but the apartment was too sweet to turn down:) Like I said let me know how it goes...I'm lookin' fwd to hearing all the stories...the good and the not so good:evil:

Hey, FF_
can't go either..there is a huge convention that can help my career in San Francisco in November...I really want to go to...so have to do the big IM gathering another time myself..

lemme guess...the apartment..has a great view of the pool?
:)
on a good note, I am supposed to meet Nt and the Mrs at the Denver airport on their way to 'vegas, so that ought to be cool!

this is sad but not unforseeable. Trying to get such a large group together for a big ticket thing like a vacation is difficult.

If you can make it to the airport on the Sunday, then Burner we shall have a quick beer!! :thumb:

I cannot make it because I train new ppl at work when the come on, I get to play drill sargeant and gat paid for it!! Anyways i cannot go to Biketoberfest in October either:sob:

Damn...sounds like I've started a trend:( We'll have to try and organize something else another time...as for my new pad...it's sweet...only 1 year old...so everything is new and here's the best part...14 foot ceilings throughout..not to mention a less than 3 minute walk to most of the local clubs:thumb:

Originally posted by Fit Freak
Damn...sounds like I've started a trend:( We'll have to try and organize something else another time...as for my new pad...it's sweet...only 1 year old...so everything is new and here's the best part...14 foot ceilings throughout..not to mention a less than 3 minute walk to most of the local clubs:thumb:

well i am staying with you when i come out there :rofl:

Originally posted by Fit Freak
not to mention a less than 3 minute walk to most of the local clubs:thumb:
FF-
That IS ideal!

NT-
Gonna be there!

Back