• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hardcore letro

bigcoachk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ordered from Hardcore because of the awesome bogo black friday deal. Had some massive
gyno flare up hit me. Has anyone had good results with their letro. This is the first time ordering from them.

I've never had a gyno issue- (knock on wood).. but any good RS Letro is what you need if you're gyno prone..

Why not use aromasin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Aromasin is awesome. Unfortunately like me many people have to run it so high it becomes hard to afford. 50 a day of aromasin is expensive.

Aromasin is awesome. Unfortunately like me many people have to run it so high it becomes hard to afford. 50 a day of aromasin is expensive.

What!! Why so much bro? 12.5 EOD and anything more really dries me out

What!! Why so much bro? 12.5 EOD and anything more really dries me out

Oh no not for me lol. At 25 of 100% legit aromasin I had gyno flare up. Everyone is different though bro. I will use 12.5 ed on 250 a week and do well though. Just when it comes to a blast I got my letro and Nolva on hand and my adex as my main AI

Oh no not for me lol. At 25 of 100% legit aromasin I had gyno flare up. Everyone is different though bro. I will use 12.5 ed on 250 a week and do well though. Just when it comes to a blast I got my letro and Nolva on hand and my adex as my main AI

Interesting... good to know

Back