• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I was considering this Stack

Be@5t

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was considering a stack using a combination of any of these:

Sustenon
Cypinate
Clenbuterol
Primoteston

This is all i have available in my area plz dont post advising me to stack sustenon with deca etc.

Hows this stack ?
Sustenon
Clenbuterol
Primoteston

Im looking for Mild size gains with a lot of Muscle definition and Fat burning.

First cycle? Clen is a "fat burner," not suggested to run it beyond 2 weeks at a time though, maybe some here have run further but often these rules of thumbs are just for being "safe." The abusers are usually the competitors who are willing to push the edge, which means getting blood tests too.

Sustanon is good, usually overpriced though. No other test like enanthate/cypionate?

Test causes water gain, so you are not going to be ripped while on test. Much of the water gain is attributed with strength gain, in other words, you usually dont get everything for free. Dont expect to be 5% bodyfat and gain 30 pounds of muscle all at the same time :)

why the clen? as mudge said don't expect to be lean and blowin up at the same time. I don't see the reason for taking the clen while trying to bulk though. It is a thermo which won't accomplish what you want ti to accomplish while on a bigger diet, which you should be on if you want to gain weight. In short, do on e at a time, bulk then cut.

You may want to consider clen as you come off the test...some believe it helps preserve gains.

Any test mixed with Primo should yield good results...as for not being able to stay lean...I see no reason why you can't maintain 10% BF while adding plenty of muscle...with the proper nutrition you can make good gains, minimize water retention, and stay lean....JMO

What have you thought about in terms of dosages?

Back