• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

least favorite muscle group to train!

Skib

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm going to have to go with abs... i HATE training abs yet it's probably the area on my body that needs the most attention :p
when i train every other muscle group i love feeling the burn, but abs for me is a very unpleasant burn :eek2: so what's everybody's least fav muscle group to train?

Abs are very important for heavy back work, I dont hate doing abs at all. Couple sets at the end of a workout once or twice a week, easy peasy.

I would say legs, beacause it is the hardest but I dont hate it, I know I have to do it.

I'd have to say legs also...The equipment is on the second floor of my gym, so when I do an intense leg workout I have to hold the railing and walk down the stairs sideways like a crippled old man!:D

I have my off days like anyone, but i love lifting weights with all muscle groups.

If i didn't, i wouldn't continue lifting.

I love them all. I can't believe some of you guys said the legs. They will never be monstorous with that attitude!

Originally posted by y2gt
I'd have to say legs also...The equipment is on the second floor of my gym, so when I do an intense leg workout I have to hold the railing and walk down the stairs sideways like a crippled old man!:D
Same Here.

i love legs cause they need the most work

i love abs cause they make me want to :barf:

i love back and shoulders cause i lift more than this one guy in the gym and he always gets mad

i love bis and tris cause they respond really well.

i geuss that leaves chest cause it hurts like hell and i dont ever want to train chest...but my trainer makes me :(

My least favorite is biceps...not enough variation in exercises. Favorite is legs :thumb:

chest is easily my fav... always has been always will be... next i'd say back and legs...

IML Gear Cream!
I love working out but I have my favorites

In order from Favorite to Least Favorite:

1. Back
2. Legs
3. Chest
4. Shoulders
5. Abs
6. Arms :cheeky:

Abs are pure hell for me and I have to force myself to do them properly. Chest is my favorite by far.

I like working legs, but I always seem to hurt my right hamstring. So I guess Hamstrings for me.

I really like the first set of the day, from there, I hate whatever exercise I happen to be doing... up until I'm on the last set which I usually like. Probably my least favorite muscle group is shoulders, if only because I'm paranoid of injuring them.

legs are the worst, chest and shoulders are the best, nothing like lifting a heavy set of dumbells by shoulder pressing, the site of big veins poppin outa your shoulders, damm

nothing like squatting with the barbell bending around your back and hella plates hanging off tha side with your LEG veins poppin out, HA

Originally posted by DanK
I really like the first set of the day, from there, I hate whatever exercise I happen to be doing... up until I'm on the last set which I usually like. Probably my least favorite muscle group is shoulders, if only because I'm paranoid of injuring them.
So why do you lift then? :confused: It sounds like you don't enjoy it!

I don't like/dislike working any particular body part. For me its specific excercies that I don't look forward to. I love squats and leg extensions but hate stiff-leg deadlifts. Regular curls are much more plesant than hammer curls. etc...

Also, my favorite area changes from time to time. When I was in school back day was my favorite but now back day is just tiring and I would rather work my arms.

Use ligher weights and go slower with the shoulders, "no" risk of injury.

I absolutely HATE working biceps. fortuanately my arms grow like weeds so I don't have to do more than a couple of sets a week for them...

IML Gear Cream!
I hate doing legs because it's so damn painful, plus it's a pain in the ass loading and unloading all the plates.

What I dislike the most is the Diet that goes with the training, and the rest day.
I always feel like I should do more.

And legs is one of my hardest day. I don't ate it though.
I also ate the fact that there is not only one way to get results,
I wish there was one Best diet, one best training to bulk, cut or maintain...

I only hate legs when I haven't been training them for a while, because of the stiffness. After two weeks or so I love them all.

I would have to go with most of you and say legs. I can't stand doing them because my legs hurt SO bad and I feel like my legs are going to fall off. :lol:

Hmmmm, I used to love legs back in high school cuz I was really strong in that area...then, after years of inactivity, I hated it when i started training again...now, I am getting stronger (did 315 for 6 today, which is big for me!)..so I love them again.

I guess I dislike chest the most b/c it is my weakest area, but that just motivates me to improve....grrrrr!

Originally posted by Jodi
So why do you lift then? :confused: It sounds like you don't enjoy it!

I was exagerating at least a little. I lift because I allowed myself to get fat, and fixing that mistake has been a lot of hard work. I'm not willing to make that mistake again. My favorite part of a workout is still the part where I finish, maybe that's just because the heat and humidity (I workout in my garage).

it use to be legs, now i love training them.

i would say abs for sure. even when cutting i only do them about once or twice a month

Back