• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hey everyone new guy here

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and properly introduce myself. Im 24, I race motocross, I just started and have been racing for two years. I took second my first season got hurt my second so I was out an my third(last year) I took the championship =)! Ive been bodybuilding for a while on an off but have been consistently for two years now that ive been racing. Im here to gain knowledge on lifting, dieting, training, cycling and all the above lol and to also share my experiences. Please be kind im a nice guy and never try to be a dick or anything and I never will have that intention. Here to make friends and good decisions with good research , so bare with me if I dont understand or seem too be ignorant its not at all my intention im here with positivity only thanks =)!

Welcome man

Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and properly introduce myself. Im 24, I race motocross, I just started and have been racing for two years. I took second my first season got hurt my second so I was out an my third(last year) I took the championship =)! Ive been bodybuilding for a while on an off but have been consistently for two years now that ive been racing. Im here to gain knowledge on lifting, dieting, training, cycling and all the above lol and to also share my experiences. Please be kind im a nice guy and never try to be a dick or anything and I never will have that intention. Here to make friends and good decisions with good research , so bare with me if I dont understand or seem too be ignorant its not at all my intention im here with positivity only thanks =)!
I'm digging the positive vibes. Welcome aboard.

always great to be positive!

welcome

Sup new guy? Welcome

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Ava, welcome to IM ! Great people here man.

What up bro? Im new here too so nice to meet u, I dont think we have to worry about getting flamed here ppl seem pretty welcoming and patient when it comes to learning the mass amount of info available here and there def seems like a lot of it haha. Lets kill it man!

Welcome to the community.

thanks guys for the support cant wait to work with all of you! pretty stoked on the info already learned too, an still learing!!! :callme:

Back