• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Training log using Uncle Z's EP line and Genotropin

pesty4077

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Quick background on me. I been training for 34 years. I am currently 54. I have been in several BB shows and know how to DIET. I am currently using 200 MG of test, 400 MG of primobolan per week, 3.6 IUs of Genotropin at 5 times a week and 25 MG of proviron daily. The EP line is smoothest gear I ever seen lately, you can draw it out in a 25 gauge pin. I started this cycle 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. I started at 207 and now weigh 217. I say the GH is making me gain weight that fast. I would compare it too the Lilly Humatrope I used in the 90's. I will go into what I eat and update things here. I train now 4 times a week but will go to 5 soon. I am Old school, believe in consistency and hard work to achieve things in life.

Weighed myself last night at 219. I want to get a little leaner too, not just put on weight. I am thinking low dose T3 at 25 MCG. Strength is increasing. DIET is pretty much the same.

Subbed in, I'm logging EP gear as well.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Subbed

Guys I am taking the EP line and Genotropin. I love it

This is now going on 4 weeks. I now weigh 216. down a few pounds due to T3, but I just don't want to put on weight. I want to look good too. Strength is going up nicely. I see my body getting thicker and leaner at the same time. The Genotropin is top notch. It makes a big difference with how you look. I will soon give some lifts and let you know how they increased in 4 weeks. I was thinking a 12 week cycle, but will see how I look at 8 weeks and then take it from there.

I will add, better then any generic out there for quality and consistency.

I am now 4 weeks into my cycle. My workouts I have kept to 4 days a week for now. Soon, I will add 5 days. Usually I do 12 week cycles and start a new routine every time I do. I do not like to do the same training routines over and over. I like to change at least every 12 weeks. My weight is now at 219. I am leaner then I started when I was only 207. I know that seems odd, but I was naturally for 3 months and did not eat good before I started. I am going to show you the difference in 4 weeks with my back and bicep routine. I started each exercise at 2 sets, now I am doing 3 sets.

Week 1 Week 4

Chin ups 5/0 8/0
One arm row 8/45 8/60
Wide grip seated rows (high pulley) 8/120 8/165
Close grip seated rows ( low pulley) 8/135 8/170
Machine lower back ext. 8/120 12/160

Machine preacher curls 8/95 8/125
Hammer Strength preacher 8/45 8/70
Concentration curls 8/20 8/30

Keep up the good work

IML Gear Cream!
Quick background on me. I been training for 34 years. I am currently 54. I have been in several BB shows and know how to DIET. I am currently using 200 MG of test, 400 MG of primobolan per week, 3.6 IUs of Genotropin at 5 times a week and 25 MG of proviron daily. The EP line is smoothest gear I ever seen lately, you can draw it out in a 25 gauge pin. I started this cycle 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. I started at 207 and now weigh 217. I say the GH is making me gain weight that fast. I would compare it too the Lilly Humatrope I used in the 90's. I will go into what I eat and update things here. I train now 4 times a week but will go to 5 soon. I am Old school, believe in consistency and hard work to achieve things in life.

Looks great!

Z knows how to do it right - not only does he put a lot into making it smooooth ... he also makes sure it's dosed spot-on for RESULTS." :D

I wanted to give an update. Weight is hanging around 218, still leaning out. Strength is going up week by week too. I am staying consistent with my DIET, except last night. My wife is from Romania and wanted a good hamburger to try. I went to Juicy burger and had a double with fries. Only cheat meal I had in 5 weeks. I notice I am getting thicker too. I love this combo of GH, T3, test and primo. I am taking 200 MG test, 400 mg of primo, 3.6 Ius per day X 5 days, 25 mcg of T3. Everything is from Uncle Z, except the T3. I love the Genotropin, swear by it. The EP line is good too. Really happy for such a short time the progress I made.

I am now on week 6, strength is still increasing. Weight drop to 216, but that was fat that is dropping. I know I got bigger then started. I am still on the EP line and taking 200 MG of Test, and 400 mg of Primo. I started T3 2 weeks ago at 25 MCG (extra fat loss) I am also taking Uncle Z's Proviron at 25 MG (EP Line).

I have now started 5 IUs of slin pre work out. I do GH at 3.2 IUs on and empty stomach, 30 minutes later, 5 IUs of slin then slam a shake down and off to the Gym. My shake is 50 grams of whey, 50 grams of Karbolyn ( I add 5 grams creatine, 5 grams BCCA's, 5 grams of leucine, 2 grams Beta Alanine, 1 gram of Taurine, 10 grams glutamine). When I am in the Gym, I sip on another drink of 25 grams Whey, 25 grams of Karbolyn.) My workouts are about 1 hour. I eat 1 and 1/2 hours after that first drink before work out. I usually have beef, potatoes, vegetables.

My main goal is to put on quality muscle size and looking into a Physique show at my age.

I am now on week 6, strength is still increasing. Weight drop to 216, but that was fat that is dropping. I know I got bigger then started. I am still on the EP line and taking 200 MG of Test, and 400 mg of Primo. I started T3 2 weeks ago at 25 MCG (extra fat loss) I am also taking Uncle Z's Proviron at 25 MG (EP Line). I have now started 5 IUs of slin pre work out. I do GH at 3.2 IUs on and empty stomach, 30 minutes later, 5 IUs of slin then slam a shake down and off to the Gym. My shake is 50 grams of whey, 50 grams of Karbolyn ( I add 5 grams creatine, 5 grams BCCA's, 5 grams of leucine, 2 grams Beta Alanine, 1 gram of Taurine, 10 grams glutamine). When I am in the Gym, I sip on another drink of 25 grams Whey, 25 grams of Karbolyn.) My workouts are about 1 hour. I eat 1 and 1/2 hours after that first drink before work out. I usually have beef, potatoes, vegetables. My main goal is to put on quality muscle size and looking into a Physique show at my age.
Everything seems like its going good for you and that you are also doing a great job training and sticking to your drug protocol.

Any pain in your wrist?

My hands are hard to make a fist and I am getting aches and pains.

Lol growing pains

7 weeks into plan routine. I have drop weight down too 215. I was dropping fat too fast and weight, so I dropped the T3. I want this to be off season training, but still lean. I was thinking about doing a show, but I know I need another cycle to put some more weight on. Feels good to have younger guys in the gym compliment me. There is some big guys in my gym too. I talk to some 18 year old today that looks better then a lot of people I seen training for years.

My ultimate goal is too get to 225 and then make about 205 on stage for a Physique show. I like EP line a lot and want to try some other things next time. Genos are making me drop BF very fast. I eat clean all the time, but with Genos, I will have to put a cheat day at least 1 time a week. Yesterday, I ate cake and ice cream, pancakes for breakfast, not my normal foods, but I was dropping to fast. Strength still increasing, so far so good, about 5 weeks to go.

Nice man I can't wait to try the genos.These are pharmacy grade guys.

9 weeks into plan 12 week cycle. Up to 220 pounds, staying lean. The GENOs are keeping me lean while gaining weight. EP line is everything plus more. Very happy with it. I got about 3 weeks left and will take some pictures at that time and show the before pictures too. I feel this has been a very productive cycle. The next 12 weeks, I am changing things up, but plan to stay on the GH. Next routine will be a little bit of a power lifting routine. I still need some size yet, but very happy of the progress for a short time.

2 more weeks. I took before and will take after in 2 more weeks.

I don't really measure BF, I go by the mirror. Even when I was training for shows I did this or got someone with an experience eye to watch me. I can tell you on GENOs you will get bigger and not gain too much fat at all. I think I am a little leaner then I started. Like anything else, you still have to have a good DIET, GH will only do so much too. Lots of people think if they take GH, it it their ticket to eat anyways they want. Why not get the most out of your GH by eating better.

I don't really measure BF, I go by the mirror. Even when I was training for shows I did this or got someone with an experience eye to watch me. I can tell you on GENOs you will get bigger and not gain too much fat at all. I think I am a little leaner then I started. Like anything else, you still have to have a good DIET, GH will only do so much too. Lots of people think if they take GH, it it their ticket to eat anyways they want. Why not get the most out of your GH by eating better.
This is what most don't understand! Looking forward to pics. I am on 3.6ius of genos a day, have been for 3 weeks now. Definitely rounder everywhere and getting leaner without much weight drops.

I wanna see some pics .......u put some time into this I wanna some visible changes:winkfinger:

Sure will Brother, I am happy with the results. I have 2 more weeks to go on this cycle and then a little time off and another 12 week cycle for me.

I agree I stay on GH all year. I don't gain fat when I eat what I want, but I lose fat much better if I diet.

Uncle Z's gear is good. I been taking 11 weeks on test, primo and 10 weeks on Genotropin. This is on 3.6 Ius of GENOs, 200 MG of test, 400 MG of primo. These pictures speak for themselves. I will take some better ones next week when I shave the fur off. The first picture was taken 11 weeks ago at 205, the other two were just taken at 219 pounds.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • php9hHQDIAM.jpg
    php9hHQDIAM.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 29
  • phpUFipwvAM.jpg
    phpUFipwvAM.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 34
Blast from the past. Thought I post a picture when I was competing in BB and won a regional show. Back then in 1986, it was the AAU. I surprised some with my conditioning at that time. The picture isn't the best, but you get the point.

Attachments

• BODY BUILDING PICTURES 003.jpg
    BODY BUILDING PICTURES 003.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 23
Back