• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Workplace Sex

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever done it, had the chance to do it? Ever had someone come on to you who was married or just for some quick fun in the broom closet? Ever had the chance and turned it down?

In my position in corporate fitness I get a lot of women who are very flirty because they are in their 30's, horny, married and their husbands look like crap. Only actually been propositioned once though, and turned it down because there was way too high a risk of getting caught.

Let's hear it, people!

First, be aware that any intimate relationship with someone in the workplace can get extremely messy & difficult to deal with on a daily basis. In a nutshell - there's no way to escape! You work with the person & see him/her everyday! Definitely not a good thing if things don't work out.
Second, don't mess with anyone who is married! If a married person is willing to cheat on their spouse with you, how many others have they cheated with in the past? (eg. STDs) Even if you're not interested in the person for the long haul, if the spouse finds out there could be serious repercussions! I'm sure you're a buff & sexy man with lots of potential, don't waste your time on someone who can't make you their priority!

well i've had two relationships with people at work...never messed with married people though and never will...

first one was when I was a few years younger... Good relationship for a few months...the sneaking around and stolen glances and shared "secret" smiles were great...added alot of allure to the relationship. Once that got old we just kind-of stopped seeing each other...didn't really have anything in common, it was more physical than anything else. But man I missed those special "lunch breaks"

second one was more recent and I should have known better...I knew this one would get me fired or at least written up if anybody found out. It had the exact opposite effect of the first story and added alot of undue stress to the relationship. In the end the stress probably was the main reason it crashed and burned.

do not shit where you eat. Rule of thumb, if you like your job, then do not engage in anything with a co worker

Here's one for ya... I was in a failing marriage. Moving out , then moving back in to give it another chance, then moving out because I knew it wasn't rite. Then back. Total stress. Anyway, this was about 8 years ago... Divorced since. I think the following happened because I was vulnerable from the on / off stress of my marriage. So now the story.

I landed a job in IT for a major NY newspaper. This was one of those positions you hoped you got and then did. First day intros went well. Didn't seem to be any trouble on the horizon. Anyway, after about a month I get transferred to another spot at a sister company. Here I was a bigger fish in a smaller pond. Seemed natural, but then I met my director. The day I started she comes into my cube and sits on my desk in a very inviting way and starts to flirt with me. I can't help myself and I flirt back. Innocent enough, right. Wrong. As it turns out she had been shopping for me and was the reason for the promotion to her direct report. This was the start of the ride, and what a ride it was. She was responsible for the hottest sex I ever had. It was even better because she made sure I didn't need or want anything, short of actual money. This was not only lunch times, she would frequently bring me into her office pull the shade and give me head. She was good... Some times we would get totally undressed and go at it all over the office. It was exciting to say the least. Her overture was a simple kiss at a happy hour after work one day. It went out of control from there. From her status you could assume she is a focused women and gets what she wants. She got what she wanted. Eventually, I couldn't work any more. I wanted her constantly and she never denied me. To make a long story short. I don't work there anymore. It was a mutual parting and quite a lesson. The residual from this taught me a good lesson. DON'T FUCK YOUR BOSS. Office romance can work. I am with someone I met at work for the last 4 years. If both party's are level headed then why not. Or it could be a disaster. This could be the case in or out of the office.

This came to mind when I read the thread.

Originally posted by awsof

...... but then I met my director. The day I started she comes into my cube and sits on my desk in a very inviting way and starts to flirt with me. I can't help myself and I flirt back. Innocent enough, right. Wrong. As it turns out she had been shopping for me and was the reason for the promotion to her direct report. This was the start of the ride, and what a ride it was. She was responsible for the hottest sex I ever had. It was even better because she made sure I didn't need or want anything, short of actual money. This was not only lunch times, she would frequently bring me into her office pull the shade and give me head. She was good... Some times we would get totally undressed and go at it all over the office. It was exciting to say the least. Her overture was a simple kiss at a happy hour after work one day. It went out of control from there. From her status you could assume she is a focused women and gets what she wants. She got what she wanted. Eventually, I couldn't work any more. I wanted her constantly and she never denied me. .....

Can a brother get an application?!

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Okay let me see, I have one that has turned out to be a good ending. I was told that I was going to be getting this new crew member to train, little did I know that she was going to be the one training me. I was in a bad marriage and she was in one that was ending. I was her boss, and we worked together for a month or so. She called me out to meet her on a job site one day and really came on to me. She let me see hers and it was all down hill from there. We would sneak off to forest preserves for a lunch time quicky. We would rent a room at a local hotel for a four hour nap. We were utility locator so it was easy for us to get away from anyone, with out them knowing. Eventually, my boss caught wind of our romance and told me that I could no longer oversee her, and we were to keep it quiet around the shop. I left the company a year later, and she was injured on the job and also left. We ended up getting a condo together, had a son and got married a year ago. Couldn't be happier today--5 years later.

Originally posted by DFINEST
Can a brother get an application?!

damn, talk about good benefits!

"Do I get a 401?"
"no..but you will get 69 on a regular basis...."

The answer is "yes" that I have had sex in the workplace or with a co-worker. (But she wasn't married or taken) We're still friend's and had no problems at work, either!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by david
The answer is "yes" that I have had sex in the workplace or with a co-worker. (But she wasn't married or taken) We're still friend's and had no problems at work, either!
Let me guess, great to be a bouncer, eh dave? :lol:

When I was bouncing it was hard not to have sex with the people you worked with, the waitresses were fricken hot, usually drunk, and horny. :yes: Hell I even had a couple of trips to the staff washrooms where things got a little busy :dance: :D

prior to being married or even knowing my wife the answer is yes during normal working hours in the Sick bay. I had a long night prior to this workday, At lunch time I grabbed a girl I went out with once or twice and told her I was going to lay down in sick bay and to wake me up before she goes back to work (about 1 hour). Well about 1/2 hour into my little nap, into sickbay she comes locking the door behind her. and woke me up if you know what I mean. Afterwards, I told her to leave 1st and I'd wait a few mins and then leave. She goes and I wait. 2 mins or so I exit fixing myself up a bit. Low and behold a group of maintence guys were out there and just started laughing. needless to say word got around and by the following week it was LOCKED, In order to go in there you had to check in with Building Security and get a key . It has been locked ever since.

I was working at a Gold Gym as an instructor and had relations with a member in a storage room. It was a huge room though not a closet. Oddly enough, her married name was the same as mine yet her husband and I were not related. I have a different last name too,, not like Smith or Jones. That was pretty wierd.

Originally posted by firestorm
prior to being married or even knowing my wife the answer is yes during normal working hours in the Sick bay. I had a long night prior to this workday, At lunch time I grabbed a girl I went out with once or twice and told her I was going to lay down in sick bay and to wake me up before she goes back to work (about 1 hour). Well about 1/2 hour into my little nap, into sickbay she comes locking the door behind her. and woke me up if you know what I mean. Afterwards, I told her to leave 1st and I'd wait a few mins and then leave. She goes and I wait. 2 mins or so I exit fixing myself up a bit. Low and behold a group of maintence guys were out there and just started laughing. needless to say word got around and by the following week it was LOCKED, In order to go in there you had to check in with Building Security and get a key . It has been locked ever since.
heh heh..you are a legend..
:D

hahaha yeaa actually that story still gets around once in awhile so I'm told.

I had a story that was stil occasionally going around my reserves squadron after I had left..but not as exciting..and have no need to share..
:)

I could just imagine. Was he at least cute? hahahahahahaha

it was out in the field.....
so it wasn't too ba-ba-ba-ddd...
Get it..a sheep? I am too funny..wait..did I just slam myself????

The basics of the story....30 degrees outside..inside a GP medium, raining. Accidentally kicked a tent pole placed to keep roof from saging, at least 5 gallons of COLD water came crashing down on yours truely head....
details wil be spared...

oh man that is a riot. funny as hell

you should have been i that tent...I was the target for ridicule for weeks after that...
yep, I am there for the moral of my fellow service men / women....

IML Gear Cream!
Oh I bet.

yeah....I wasn't the tough leader type, I was the, hey, what the fuq, let's take that hill and we can poke the prisoners with sticks kind of leader..
:D

hahahahaha poke em with sticks. Better yet "you" guys take the hill, I'll stay back here and let tents fall on my head then afterwards, I'll meet you up there and I'll poke the prisoners with sticks. hehehehe

well, I was soaking friggin wet!
Don't storm the hill with out me! Guys?
Where's my fuqqin stick?

wait..you mean, lead from the rear? You forget, my friend, I was Air Force..not Coast Guard....
I did have some usable tactical skills!

Kinda funny, soe time ago, I was bull shitting with one of the guys here. (who me?) well, my team lead walks up and asks me what I am doing. I thought real quick and gave some excuse about going over some tactics and such..
(Oh, did I mention that my team lead was ex 10th group SF? Yeah, that didn't fly. He started throwing out all kinds of tactics and shit I never even know)
HEY! I was AIR FORCE! I know BASICS!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we all have our places...

Security Police
Security Force it is now called.

For the next few weeks, I work as a contractor on an Air Force base, doing network security

about to go full time as a realtor

Back