• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newb

Piss Willy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys and gals,

As the title implies, I am a newb on IMF.

6' 205lbs bf is 13-16%

My diet.... Probably the most important part of everyone's training, well mine is not perfect as I have very little self discipline. The last calorie count I did had me averaging about 4200 calories a day. My biggest problem is I just don't like veggies lol.

anyway moving on

Training regiment: I don't know how many of you have done the Sheiko workout regimen. It focuses on the 3 main lifts for power. It utilizes low reps regardless of weight and is 3 days a week. After I complete the advanced cycle I will probably do the Smolov Squat program and then back to Sheiko.

Currently I am just running some test 400 at 800 mgs a week.

Im getting at least 6 hours a night (I shoot for 8 but with work and school its about impossible.) Most of you will probably criticize my diet, which is understandable, but I am not shooting for a mens fitness look, I'm going for power and a little bit extra size.

Welcome

Welcome to the community.

Haha Yeah I try to get some raw broccoli in or green beans

Back