• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pretty average GI JOE

casper8092002

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone,

I am 31 years old. I have been in the US Army for 13 years. Currently deployed in the middle east on my 5th deployment. Currently 5'6 180 pounds around 16% bodyfat. Weightlifting seriously now for 8 years. I have been doing a lot of reading on all the different forums here the last 2 or 3 months now and decided to join yesterday. Have not tested my max lately due to schedule but here was my last one 2 months ago. Nothing impressive but here is what i got
Deadlift: 340 at 5
Bench: 225 at 1
Squat: 295 at 3

Current eating is
meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 1 scoop protein- sometimes have to use tuna
meal 2: 4 whole eggs, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 cup oatmeal-or tuna
meal 3: chicken, 1 scoop protein, as many noodles i am allowed, a serving of potatoes too if i can- this is my post workout meal- or tuna
meal 4: 2 scoops casein with 2 large tbsp. of peanut butter

sometimes it changes depending on the chow hall or what i can get in the mail. I have not competed in any BB competitions maybe one day. Have been a natty my whole time maybe one day moving to the dark side. I have a bachelors degree in cullinary arts (cooking). Looking forward to learning and reading. My main reason for joining this forum is getting advice from more experienced lifters/bodybuilders who have much more experience than i do on all aspects of it. Looking forward to learning.

Welcome

Welcome to the community.

Always nice seeing more active duty on here.....welcome to the best forum on the net! Active duty 19d scout for 12 years with 3.5 months left before I hang up the spurs!

Always nice seeing more active duty on here.....welcome to the best forum on the net! Active duty 19d scout for 12 years with 3.5 months left before I hang up the spurs!

If you ain't cav you ain't shit brotha just hung up the spurs in July

Welcome to IronmagazineForums. Take a look around!

Welcome bro! I spent some time in Iraq as well during Dessert Storm. Thank you for serving Brother and stay safe!

Back