• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pins

rxlizard

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is 23g the correct size for sustanon250 and deca-durabolin. the site that carries the stack doesn't have pins. at getpinz you can pay by credit card or mail in usps money order. is the money order better. i live in ny. are pins included with hgh

you can theoritically use any gauge, it depends where you are putting it. 23g will be good, 1 inch should be fine too, no need to go with the 1.5". I bet you don't have hte balls to poke yourself with the 18g, haha that fucker is evil.

thanks sven73 wasn't sure if i can buy them using my credit card i'll do that it would be easier. Oh i'm sorry i meant hcg does that include the pins if not what size would I need

Pull with 20 and push with 25 is my belief, 1" - but some still push with 23g. Pulling with anything bigger than 20 takes chunks out of the rubber stopper and 20 is already damn big.

25g is fine IMO, I would advice pushing slowly anyway.

what would be better? using a 3ml syringe to give 500mg/week of sustanon250 on mon then use another 3ml syringe to take deca on thurs to give 200mg/week. Or just get a 5ml syringe and give both together for a total of 4mg

Originally posted by rxlizard
what would be better? using a 3ml syringe to give 500mg/week of sustanon250 on mon then use another 3ml syringe to take deca on thurs to give 200mg/week. Or just get a 5ml syringe and give both together for a total of 4mg
-U mean 4 ml. not mg.'s. I don't put more than 3 ml.'s into the muscle at 1 time.

=Here is some info from another site-
*If you are self-injecting, it helps to stretch out first. If you are poking yourself on the right cheek, use your right hand to poke, and support (under) the needle with your left hand. It is not the easiest thing to do, but it can be done.

*When beginning, limit injections to 3 CC's at a time for glutes, 2 CC's for thighs and 1 - 1.5 CC's for all other spot injections

*Rotate injection spots. This will keep your receptors fresh. So right glute, right delt, right leg, left leg, left delt left glute - this will give you ample time off in between. Make sure you dont hit an injection spot more than once per wk - you are using 6 sites so you should be fine

Rotating injection sites will also keep you from building scar tissue

*Injections are great after a shower so the muscle is relaxed and it also helps to roll the syringe in your hand or run under hot water to heat the liquid to make it easier on you.

***ALWAYS wash hands before injecting

Be safe!

-If u wanna ck. out some good sites pm me.
PEACE

what would be better? using a 3ml syringe to give 500mg/week of sustanon250 on mon then use another 3ml syringe to take deca on thurs to give 200mg/week.

I would not honestly want to shoot 5cc into one spot, I'm sure some of the big guys do it, but I know plenty that still wont shoot even 3 except in the ass.

Originally posted by SVEN73
O.K. , I guess I'm a little cautious since I broke one about 5 yrs ago. (thick DECA, pushin' reletively hard & slipped-off...snap!)

The pin itself is certainly not that strong, in the "old days" the 25g was a vitamin pin that was not removeable and they used to explode sometimes. I haven't seen any oil of late that thick though(?)

You can find ideas for site rotation at www.spotinjections.com

I'm thinking of rotating between both Glutes then both Delts, Will this spread my gear out too much?? Sound's silly but some dude at the gym said"if you shoot your ass stay with the ass". He's kinda a tool anyway. (but he is a big dude.) Mudge, thank's for the info the other day. The doc suggested not to use my stuff. But DAMN, I spent so much money on it, and it's so hard to come by. There is less than 1/2 cc of baby oil about 15 cc of gear. I don't know man, I'd just hate to wasteit. I'll investigate further.

The good part for me is pin's ain't no problema, being a Medic help's alot!!!!!!

do you pull with the 20 and push with 23 or 25 because of the thickness of the deca to get it out of the vial easier and then push with the 23 or 25 so you can have a new thinner and never been pocked needle-that would make it easier on the skin. Would i also do this with the sustanon? Also would i use the 23 or 25 1.5 pin for all the sites-glute,delt and leg. I was only planning on using rt glute then left glute because i thought the 23 or 25 would be too big for the delt and glute. sorry about the ?'s but want to get it right before i start. thanks for the info sven73 don't know how to pm though

Originally posted by Mudge
Pull with 20 and push with 25 is my belief, 1" - but some still push with 23g. Pulling with anything bigger than 20 takes chunks out of the rubber stopper and 20 is already damn big.

25g is fine IMO, I would advice pushing slowly anyway.
I use the same method and its always worked well for me.25's just seem to slip in almost un-noticable.I rotate between glutes and quads, but everyone has their favs.Glutes are easy for me but the quads are painfull for days after (everyone is different).
And yes.....anything more than 3cc's is too much for one site (IMO).

IML Gear Cream!
do you pull with the 20 and push with 23 or 25 because of the thickness of the deca to get it out of the vial easier and then push with the 23 or 25 so you can have a new thinner and never been pocked needle-that would make it easier on the skin. Would i also do this with the sustanon? Also would i use the 23 or 25 1.5 pin for all the sites-glute,delt and leg. I was only planning on using rt glute then left glute because i thought the 23 or 25 would be too big for the delt and glute. sorry about the ?'s but want to get it right before i start. thanks for the info sven73 don't know how to pm though

-Yes, lower the guage, bigger the needle (ex. 18g is like a drinkin' straw) Why struggle w/ pulling...pushing u always want the sharpest dart possible. Like BH said 25's slide in like butter, I think 23's do too but thats me. Also, the bigger the dart the more likely 2 develop scar tissue & black-n-blues. (yes, rotating religiously will also help scartissue from getting bad)
-Yes, same w/ sus
-Read SI.com..like I said, I use 23's for glutes (arse) & quads (thighs) when using oil-based gear. You mentioned delts...I DON'T HIT DELTS W/ 23'S, TOO BIG!! I do rotate delts (I jab in alot of diff places; delts, calves, tri's & bi's ) but I use 25's x 5/8 for smaller muscle groups.
-Understand, this is my opinion & experience from 14 yrs. (on & off) of cycling. Some people here have different opinions, pick the ones that work 4 U.
Good Luck

Originally posted by kennyc
I'm thinking of rotating between both Glutes then both Delts, Will this spread my gear out too much?? Sound's silly but some dude at the gym said"if you shoot your ass stay with the ass". He's kinda a tool anyway. (but he is a big dude.) Mudge, thank's for the info the other day. The doc suggested not to use my stuff. But DAMN, I spent so much money on it, and it's so hard to come by. There is less than 1/2 cc of baby oil about 15 cc of gear. I don't know man, I'd just hate to wasteit. I'll investigate further.

The good part for me is pin's ain't no problema, being a Medic help's alot!!!!!!

-Kenny...you know the answer 2 that, don't listen to that Meat-Stick at the gym.Rotate, Rotate, Rotate.
-Delts...wow...impressive. :thumb:

Originally posted by kennyc
There is less than 1/2 cc of baby oil about 15 cc of gear

If you went to MX you should not be losing all that much money. 50cc of enan is not even $100.

Anyhow, if the oil is seperated then I would use a needle and suck out the bad stuff, if you waste some gear big deal. But the possibly huge risks involved just worry me, again the motor oil incident, I just dont know enough about baby oil.

Even when rotating, you can use a slightly different spot on the muscle each time. Pulling with a 20 is just nice and quick, pulling with a 23 is OK if you have patients, but 3cc is going to take awhile. With a 25 it would be downright upsetting.

Every time you use the needle you dull it, so you now have two good reasons to pull with one and push with the other. If you get 25g or 23g just make sure you get 1", I would go 1.5" with the glutes unless you are a living stick with no fat. If you dont go nice and deep you will expect lumps, and at worst an abcess development. You want to go nice and deep in the muscle, not just barely at the surface, and realistically 1" is not even that deep unless you have no muscle to speak of, your not going to hit a bone.

Check this thread for pictures of re-used needles, and abcess pix as well.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18764

-It is worth repeating what u said in the thread with those pics Mudge..."pins r the cheapest part." Don't skimp.
-Nice new avi....arms look awesome

I'm tiny, but trying to cut, so I wont be growing for awhile :)

Looks like the cuttin' is goin great. Tris are bangin'
How hard u cuttin?

Ahh, well it sure is a reminder of how soft I was, I am down 16 pounds right now, not sure I want to get any lower but we'll see. Its wierd losing that much weight.

That IS alot of weight. Strict diet ? What else u doin?
How far into your cut was that avi pic...like i said...tris look great already.:thumb:

Crap it was a few days ago, I have lost a little size but I dont know how much of that was water/fat or real muscle (not measuring BF). Strength is relatively unchanged.

IML Gear Cream!
Chances r u just cut fat/h20...you're still doin' cuttin' w/o's right?...

Workouts? Nnnnnnnnnope, I train exactly the same. I do some walking almost daily though, 40-60 minutes.

I put a couple pix in the members pix forum, my top weight was 238-240, 18.5" arms, 50.5" chest, the pix are 215 pounds and about 18" even. I've been pretty much in maintenance mode for some time now, so I am looking forward to breaking that soon.

Last edited:
Ooops..forgot we started over here...I replied over at your pics MUDGE.

RX LIZ...U all good w/ your questions?

Originally posted by gr81
I bet you don't have hte balls to poke yourself with the 18g, haha that fucker is evil.

LMAO!!!! Rule of thumb...DO NOT get distracted between the time you draw from the vial and the time in which you jab. Slammed an 18g right in the thigh and I do not recommend it at all. lol I will never make that mistake again.

Ooooooo....OuChhhhhhh.......sweet b&b to remember it by?

My dad has some pretty noticeable marks from ARMY administered shots in his delt, I bet they were using something beefy.

8 & 10 ga.....WOW...jk:grin:

I've heard of 15s (tattoo needles).

I'll stick w/ my 23& 25s'

Back