• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroidify Sponsored Male & Female Athletes

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YD69AFrR.jpg
8H2hcb55.jpg
GtZzgwm2.jpg
Y6iLf83r.jpg

UJIiPLj3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A member of Pharmacom Labs athletes team Stanislav Milostnoy cracked a worldwide all-time record in raw bench pressing - 240 kg at own weight of 80,8 kg!
It happened on Cup of Eastern Europe GPA/IPO/WAA.

Fx5h0QJb.jpg

Check out some of the pics from the Pharmacom Labs seminar in Saint Petersburg (Russia).
First experience of this kind, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. Never before in our region so many pro athletes from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was free for everybody and press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor.
Hopefully, several meetings of this kind will be arranged every year.

Check out some of the pics from the Pharmacom Labs seminar in Saint Petersburg (Russia).
First experience of this kind, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. Never before in our region so many pro athletes from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was free for everybody and press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor.

IML Gear Cream!

Awarded Athletes

Some of our awarded athletes in Russia...

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 12.36.54.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-30 at 12.32.23.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-30 at 12.00.11.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-30 at 11.58.30.png

Last edited:
My whole circle of friends have a lot of experience using Pharmacom products (myself included). They're some of the best on the market.

Love to see others reaping success from what I already know are great products..

Thank you sir

Nothing but love for pharmacom.. I have a friend that's getting ready to go off blast.. and go on HGH run.. And he's wanting to try PharmaTropin.. I've heard nothing but great things about this HGH

Back