• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Speaking of Arnolds Arms..LEG WORKOUT ANYONE?

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Reading a thread regarding who has/had the best Arms in bodybuilding reminded me of a book written by Arnold some time ago. it was a biography but I forget the name. In the book, Arnold tells a story of a LEG workout one day that I just thought was Insane to say the least. It went something like this. Arnold, a bodybuilding friend, and girlfriends go on a picnic and bring a barbell and some plates. Well on their "picnic of Champions" as I would call it, they loaded up the bar with I "think" 225 or something like that it may have been more. Taking turns matching set for set rep for rep they proceeded to knock out some insane number of sets (over 50) for no less then 10 reps per set! Now I don't know about you guys or gals but there is no way in HELL I could even do that with 135 and they did it with over 225. He said he couldn't walk for a few days afterwards. Pretty wild don't you think?

oh and after the training session Arnold said they ate but made reference to "eating chicken with their hands tearing it apart like the Barbarians of old time" I think he said something like, that those girls were never to be seen from again. I'll have to look for that book.

Satan,, the Second one, Education of a bodybuilder. That's it!! Your the man.

You gonna bid? There's also other copies on eBay too.

nope,, I have it, I just forgot the name. haven't read it for sometime. thank you though.

Back