• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what do you guys think of my routine

swordfish

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mon - 4x8 squats
4x8 leg press
4x8 leg extensions
tues- 5x5 bench
4x8 incline db press
4x8 skull crushers
4x6 dips
Wed- off
thurs- 4x8 deads
4x8 rows
4x8 shrugs
4x8 bb curl
3x8 db curl
fri- 4x8 db raises
4x8 arnold press
4x8 bb press

how does this look? i would do this for a few weeks then switch it to 3x10 and i might do pull ups in place of rows or decline bb press instead of incline, then i might do close grip instead of skull crushers. but how does this routine look to you guys??

looks aight sword, the only thing I have to comment on is your volume on legday, every other day seems to have more volume than legs?? they are hte biggest muscle bro, hit them harder than anything else, that is the mind state you have to have. Otherwise though lookin on track my man:thumb:

ok how bout this

5x8 squats
5x8 leg press
4x8 leg extensions

now all of these sets are working sets, so that would be 14 total, hows that??

um, dont know which exercise helps the hams but i do calf raises and ab work on wednesday, and some light cardio.

leg curls
stiff leg dead lifts
cable hip extension

ahh, no i actually dont do any ham stuff and i should but ive heard to stick to the compound movements so i try to let my squats cover that. should i do this or not??

If you do anything on leg day it should be the meat and potatoes:

squats
stiff leg deadlifts

yea, i agree, to stick with the basics. what do you recommend for a set/rep scheme for squats and stiff deads?

Back