• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you aim for a certain number of calories to burn during your cardio?

ajustana

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been doing cardio 3-4 times per week and have been shooting for 300 cals burnt each session. Do any of you target a certain number? Is it higher or lower? What is your program like to do it?

When I do cardio....I target 15 mins on Elliptical glyder: 150-200 calories. Then go to the bike for another 15 mins: 130 calories....then over to the treadmill for 20 min: 210 calories.

I do this twice a day. There are days I just jog at home in the evenings. For the majority, this is my morning program and to get ready for competition.

Now, when I'm not getting ready for a comp....I would do light jogging or speed walk at incline for about 30 min 2-3 days per week and watch my calorie intake.

Wow... so you are doing about 500 cals in a matter of 50 minutes. That's pretty good, though it makes me look like a wuss!

Nah...Don't think of it that way. Think, endurance. How long have you been training in cardio? Are you preparing for a competition because I saw a post of yours regarding how to get cut.

Are ya calling me fat now?

I'm just kidding. That is the truth....it takes a little while to build things up. I'll start doing 500 cals soon though! I can't let you show me up! :)

Though you are setting good standards for women out there. I love the fit ones!

I wouldn't call anyone fat. Except the ones that know it and choose to ignore it.............I think you're going to do well......

Try checking out this thread: at the above screen click on Home. Then scroll to: Journals. click it.
Then click on Competition....then on IM Competition at the very top. This is called.....JOURNAL land..... Check it out.

Back