• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eskimo diet

Not really. No beef, pork or chicken. Just fish and water. Maybe a little rice for complex carbs.

Well damn thats just settin me up for failure then!:( .

No can do hre!:finger:

Throw in a 'cheat day' like every two weeks then.

LOL! The majority of my protein comes from chicken lean beef and turkey.Fish....maybe 2 meals a week. This diet wouldnt last long on me.

But hey good luck on that:thumb:

But it sounds very healthy.Ivé often considered going on a fish and seafood diet omitting land animals because of hormones etc.But of course we can get that mercury from fish,depends on the ocean.I do shrimp and tuna steaks three times a week.It's nice to take a break from the red meat.
I did the very low carb and high protein for a considerable time and feel it's a good cutter but felt hungry alot.Now doing the carb cycling and feeling better.Japanese eat lots of fish and rice and seem to live forever.I say give it a try GS.Are you planning to go out and land a whale and a few seals?:)

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
I'm looking into going on the eskimo diet. High protein, low carb, good fats and Omega 3, 5, etc. Just wondering should I still supplement with fish oil? Here's a site about the diet.

http://www.low-carb-diet-plans.com/eskimo_diet.htm

The site also details other low carbs diets.

Well all I can say is that it is a healthy diet. I know I couldn't do it because I hate fish with the exception of Mrs. Pauls fish sticks and I don't eat those. lol But fish is high is protein and very good nutrients too. The Omega fats thumbs up and water is a staple in any diet program. I'm not a big fish expert but look online to find out which little fisheys are the best for you. I know too much Tuna for example can give you dangerously high Iodine and mercury levels. Shell fish is high is cholesterol. fisheys such as Orange ruffy I believe are safe and very good.

Well I think that is on the good list too but I have no freeking idea. I just know Mrs. Pauls fish sticks taste good but are breaded and probably high in fat. lol I'm sure there is a fish chart somewhere on the internet. do a search. I was just checking ExRx.net but don't see anything on fish exclusivly.

IML Gear Cream!
Your "red" fish are going to be your best bet for your "good fats" Most anything in the trout family, so you are in business with salmon. I get a ton of salmon at Sam's. Good price and great fish. If you are eating more white fish, I would supp with omegas though.

Thanks for the help. I start on Monday.

There ya go Satan. Your answer in a nutshell. I told you in the Journal section didn't I to lean on Bustenout and Tank right? lol You listen to me boy. If I don't know the answer(and that happens alot), I know who does. hahahahaha
thanks B/O for that fish lesson pal, I just copied and pasted it a word doc. :thumb:

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Your "red" fish are going to be your best bet for your "good fats" Most anything in the trout family, so you are in business with salmon. I get a ton of salmon at Sam's. Good price and great fish. If you are eating more white fish, I would supp with omegas though.

Know what fish catagorize under "red fish"? Or a website? I did a search and only came up with 'One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish' by Dr Seuss.

hahahahahahaha OMG that was great!!! oh man that was funny. Anyway I think he said Trout and salmon. I dunno.. ohhh wait Swedish Fish are red!!!! yea they count!!!!

Now I wonder if I am supposed to eat the fish raw while wearing mittens?

absolutely or it isn't a real eskimo diet. hahahaha

Yeah, don't forget the blubber. Meaning that they still had sources of mammal protein in seals and whales. Eskimos ate that way because of their environment which is harsh and barren. They were able to survive because it put a nice layer of fat on them to stay warm. And even with the massive amounts of fat they ingested they still had healthy hearts due to the good fats in the fish. Although you do live in Illinois(which is ironic because I always thought Chicago was hell when I lived there, now I know Satan lives close by) meaning you could fatten up for the winter.

IML Gear Cream!
OK where is your picture? I want to see what you look like

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
Know what fish catagorize under "red fish"? Or a website? I did a search and only came up with 'One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish' by Dr Seuss.

Fatty fish like mackerel, lake trout, herring, sardines, albacore tuna and salmon are high in two kinds of omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).

Originally posted by firestorm
OK where is your picture? I want to see what you look like

Funny, not happening.

First meal wound up being Tuna, can't wait to have my shake, then tonight: SWORDFISH!!

It's probably just water weight, but 3 days and 6lbs down.

I read the title and thought:

"Goosfraba!".....

If you havent seen Anger Management then you will not understand wtf I am talking about:laugh:

7 days in and 8lbs gone. Feeling better. A little more spring in my step.

Eskimos have a life expectancy in the 40s. They rarely make it to 70. They do not die of heart attacks because of the high EPA/DHA content of their diets. But, their bodies are riddled with other problems and non-CHD degenerative diseases.

Most people do best with lots of plants, plus a little bit of fish. This appears to be the ideal from a longevity standpoint. Those long lived fish-eating Asians in Japan and China that a poster mentions above get about 90% of their calories from plants.

The eskimo diet is just a two week phase.

Back