• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ephedrine

If you don't it being mixed with an expectorant a ell inexpensive source s Bronkaid. It is about $7 for a box of 24 25mg caplets.

It's hard to go through the pharmacy here unless you have a prescription. You're only allowed a couple of boxes a month and they flag you if you buy often.

It's hard to go through the pharmacy here unless you have a prescription. You're only allowed a couple of boxes a month and they flag you if you buy often.

Federal law allows you to buy up to 9g of ephedrine every 30 days. That is a lot of ephedrine, 300mg per day. That is more than anyone I've ever heard of using in an EC stack. Unless your friends all call you "Chef" ;)

Where I live the law is more strict. No more than 3 packages in 30 days and they do not like to sell the big packs without a prescription. And no, I'm not a chef, I just like ephedrine better than clen.

I hate pharmacy's that limit stuff that is 100% legal. Where I used to live they wouldn't sell me syringes or needles without a prescription at multiple pharmacies even though it was legal and didn't require one by law. I finally just said F it and got them online. yet those same pharmacies would sell Insulin without a RX.... BS

Some states like mine have additional laws in addition to federal. It's legal to buy but they make it very difficult which is why I started the thread.

Back