• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best All-Around Bars????

DIVINITUS

It's a deep burn...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do people recommend for protein/meal replacement bars here. I am more interested in nurtritional value as opposed to taste. If you were in a jam (away from home) which one would you eat?

Tri-O-Plex

the peanut butter choc chip one appears to be the best in regards to nutrition facts - what does it taste like?

It really doesn't matter about the nutritional fact, look at the ingredients. IMO, you'll be better off carry a baggy with some whey, and just buy some water. The bars are overpriced and over commercialized.

U-turn? :barf: Thaty one sucks cows balls:no:

Prince, Have you tried Joyride yet? Its yummy in da tummy:nanner:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by _Aj
It really doesn't matter about the nutritional fact, look at the ingredients. IMO, you'll be better off carry a baggy with some whey, and just buy some water. The bars are overpriced and over commercialized.

I agree. I did look at the ingredients and they seem better than almost every other bar i've seen. No partially hydrogenated oil in the peanut ones atleast. I don't eat bars anyway I was just curious. Besides I don't have to worry about preparing meals on the go, i'm a loser and I don't go anyplace:p

Originally posted by Leslie
U-turn? :barf: Thaty one sucks cows balls:no:

Prince, Have you tried Joyride yet? Its yummy in da tummy:nanner:

U-Turn is the cheapest though! I was getting a case of 12 bars for $15.00 :p

Originally posted by Prince
U-Turn is the cheapest though! I was getting a case of 12 bars for $15.00 :p

I picked myself up 2 cases of them from Mike. I think he has since raised the price $17, still pretty good though.

Back