• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Your best investment in supplements

naturalguy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There are alot of threads on here asking the best supplement for this and that. Many questions.

I just wanted to give my opinion on what would be your best investment in supplements. If you had to pick one supplement to spend your money on. I am not going to include multivitamins in this (I do feel they are essential).

We all know that proper nutrition is of utmost importance when trying to reach your goals. One of the most challenging thing is eating 5-6 quality meals per day. A meal consists of protein, carbs, essential fats, fiber and vitamins/minerals. Not just protein and not just protein and fat. Complete meals.

The best supplement for your money would be a quality Meal Replacement Powder. MRP's can help you get in the 6 quality meals that you need. I know that I am at work 10 hours per day and I don't have time for full meals. MRP's come in handy. There is no preparation and no clean up, you can mix them in a shaker, no blender neccessary.

What makes a quality MRP:

Protein blend - not just one source
quality, low GI, high fiber, complex carbs
essential fat
vitamins/minerals
extra glutamine/glutamine peptides

There are a ton of MRP's on the market with MetRx being the one to start the whole revolution. I have tried almost all of them and have come to the conclusion that there are 3 that are the best. Most MRP's use a good protein source however they use crappy carbs (maltodextrin) and have no fat and fiber.

Here is what I reccomend:

VPX Micellean

Prolab Lean Mass Matrix (for those into tast, the cinnamon oatmeal is awesome)

New formula Myoplex deluxe

These formula's are excellent. You should invest in an MRP first and then if you can afford it a high quality whey protein for post workout. So before you buy your whey, creatine, glutamine, prohormones, etc. invest in an MRP.

If you like this post, I can do a separate review on whey protein's as well.

Back