• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

guggulbolic/eca ?

dvp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is it ok to stack these 2 together?

also what specific fat loss benefits does the guggulbolic claim?
thanks alot for the help!

Guggulbolic Extreme is a highly unique formula designed to optimize the functioning of your metabolism as well as positively affect blood lipids. The high potency guggulsteroids from specially processed dark brown guggul extract and synthetic E & Z guggulsterones strongly stimulate the thyroid gland to produce more thyroid hormones. This not only results in a healthier, more active thyroid, but also works to keep your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) at higher levels. With a high BMR, more calories are burned and more weight is lost. As a metabolic regulator, Guggulbolic also improves skin conditions by decreasing the number and size of blemishes. It provides your skin with specific nutrients so that it can be clear, soft, and healthy. For a synergistic fat-loss effect, you can combine it with an ECA if you wish, but you will see good results just from Guggulbolic.

Last edited:
do any stores sell guggul bolic....i know gnc and vitamin shoppe do not and neither does nutrition depot

wwwSyntrax.com

1fast400 has it for 14.99

yeah i asked the vitamin shoppe guy about it and he tought that i was nuts

he thought you were nuts? What's your story?

Dps nutrition has it for $12.95 for 90 caps and the extreme for $14.85 for 90 caps.
DPS Nutrition
Just type in Guggulbolic on right where it says text.

whats the differnce between guggul bolic and guggul bolic extreme?

More gugglulsterones

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Larva
yeah i asked the vitamin shoppe guy about it and he tought that i was nuts
I had the same experience in The Vitamin Shoppe the other day. I asked his if they had Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme in stock, and the dude showed me some Nectar. :wtf:

Originally posted by heeholler
Dps nutrition has it for $12.95 for 90 caps and the extreme for $14.85 for 90 caps.
DPS Nutrition
Just type in Guggulbolic on right where it says text.
DPS is out of stock on the Guggulbolic Extreme. I tried ordering some last week.

well the person helping me out was a young guy my age, he asked me what is it and i said it would be in weight management.

Back