• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need soccer diet

lsoccerprol

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HI
I'm a 17 year old who is really serious about my soccer. With the high school season approaching I am starting a training program for myself but the last aspect i'm missing is a proper diet. I'm about 6'5'' 190lbs. and I have eliminated all sweets and soft drinks from my life.

I was wondering if anyone could help me because I have searched everywhere for a soccer diet and have not been able to find one?

-Rusty

Ask your coach about a diet, hed probably be more then happy to hook you up. Also I dont think there is a special "soccer diet". Read read and read some more about nutrition. And unlike the bodybuilders in here, dont be afraid of carbs, youll need them when running up and down the field :p

damn 6´5 I guess you are a center-defender or target-striker?

Yeah good idea and your right i've noticed it is a little hard to find a soccer diet, I am trying to focus on carbs, i've mostly definately been eating a lot of pasta, and yes at 6'5'' i'm a center- defender

Back