• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what to use?

fireball

open to anything
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 135# 5'6" and wanting to put on some muscle qick.i have low body fat. i have thought about syngex, but i'm not sure about the possible side effects. does anyone have any input as to what i should try first? also, i am taking a catalyst supp before i workout and a protein drink after workout (50g). i do not workout for a long period of time. can someone point me in the right direction? thanks

bo... u dont work out all the time... and u drink 50G's of protein a day... for one workout like a maniac and get about 300-400 G's of protein a day... as for the drugs ur talking about... i have no idea... i say get on some testosterone

i drink 3 ... 80gram shakes a day along with some Weight gainer... just depends on what ur gonna do... Gear want work without calories and protein.... Eat till you throw up... well i would actually take alot of food to make u throw up but put it this way... when u think u cant eat no more... eat more!....

At 135 pounds you need to fix your diet first, because the gear wont fix it for you. Be honest to yourself man, you weigh about as much as the average woman, you have to write that diet down and figure out the science before you think about other things.

Amen

You are not the only person to start out as a lightweight, so I'm not jumping on your back here. There is a well known PT in Southern California who is near 300 pounds starting out at 137.

lol dc damn i havnt heard from him in forever.
Hey i was u a few years ago bro same height same weight. U need to learn to eat more than u ever wanted and to train your body harder than it ever wanted
no gear yet

Yep Doggcrap/Dante, can't say I agree with his theories on cycling or even training but it works for him and his clients.

Originally posted by Just a guy
i drink 3 ... 80gram shakes a day along with some Weight gainer... just depends on what ur gonna do... Gear want work without calories and protein.... Eat till you throw up... well i would actually take alot of food to make u throw up but put it this way... when u think u cant eat no more... eat more!....

yo man

how much do you weigh? do you really need that much protein?

i just trying to sort my diet out, before i was eating the right stuff, at the right times but nowhere near enough of them!

i was eating 20-30g protein per meal, now i'm aiming for 40-50g protein per meal, just wanna take it a step at a time, I reckon I will gain a lot by upping my protien intake by 80%

its all good though... coz if i'm 171lbs on 1600cals a day, then eating 3500cals is bound to push my weight right up!!

fireball - fuck supps. man, get your diet right 1st (add whey if you need), after a few months when you get more commited you can think about performance enhancers (creatine/glutamine)

peace

Originally posted by young d
yo man

how much do you weigh? do you really need that much protein?

i just trying to sort my diet out, before i was eating the right stuff, at the right times but nowhere near enough of them!

i was eating 20-30g protein per meal, now i'm aiming for 40-50g protein per meal, just wanna take it a step at a time, I reckon I will gain a lot by upping my protien intake by 80%

its all good though... coz if i'm 171lbs on 1600cals a day, then eating 3500cals is bound to push my weight right up!!

fireball - fuck supps. man, get your diet right 1st (add whey if you need), after a few months when you get more commited you can think about performance enhancers (creatine/glutamine)

peace

...the human body is thought to only be able to assimilate about 50g of protein at once, so he's wasting the other 30 (which he takes 3x's, so its a wasted 90g)

young d..............(wassup playa).............

the only way you're gonna gain weight if you're not right now is to "consume" more than you "burn", thus by upping your cals, you're on way bro. if you dont have a prob. with bf, then you can jump way up (doubling your cals) like you mentioned. personally, i dont have that prob. either, so if were to eat 6000 cals per day, i wouldnt get fat (i prob eat around 4,000/day, and i still gotta up it). just keep addin carbs and protein bro, and you'll be on your way.............

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Flex
...the human body is thought to only be able to assimilate about 50g of protein at once, so he's wasting the other 30 (which he takes 3x's, so its a wasted 90g)

Lets be realistic, there is no way to know - because a 7 year old girl and a 30 year old 300 pound bodybuilder are not one and the same, so lets throw away generic numbers right now.

If it gets converted for energy big deal if you are on a bulk. 50g protein in terms of meat quanity is almost NOTHING, so if you are eating tons of meat and getting in 80+g protein per meal, big deal.

i realize that mudge,
my point is it is better to spread out your protein intake, that's all.
if you can eat 80+ grams of protein for 6-8meals, then by all means go for it. what i'm trying to say is its a waste to eat 80gr of protein 3x a day, and figure 240gr that you get is good for that day (some of it will go to "waste")

Absolutely spread it out, otherwise it can be wasted yes. Continual protein uptake is neccessary for positive nitrogen retention, otherwise you are probably wasting it yes.

Shoot for at least 5 meals if not 6-8.

thanks for your posts. i guess my main thing is not wanting to pack on alot of fat. once it's on, i may not be able to get it off. first things first....i'll try to write out what my intake is on the day and change that.

Slow scaling of calories and carefull dieting will avoid fat gain. If you are bulking on pizza and such, who knows - but with your metabolism it would seem hard to get fat. Flex Wheeler always insisted he could eat fast food all day long and not get fat.

Back