• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my first refeed Q on fat gain

dmartin1003

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i have been strict lo to mod carbs like 100g a day for a year with no refeeds but occ cheat meal and i did my first refeed. tell you the truth i was a little worried to eat all those carbs. the scale went up from 140 at 5.93 % to 145.5 today. how much of this do you think is from fat gain

heres a run down of my refeed it started out clean then ended up into sorta a cheat refeed

meal 1
4 slices light whole wheat bread
3/4 cup eggbeaters

meal 2 post w/o
1 scoop nitro tech
1 large lenders whole wheat bagel w ff cream cheese
1/2 pep pattie

meal 3
2 slices light whole wheat breat
4 oz chicken
1 apple
gravey

meal 4
2 ff sf puddings
1 pure protien shake
1/2 joyride bar

meal 5
4 oz chicken
2 cups brocc.
3/4 cup ff/sf ice cream

1 hr later
3 pb cookies
1 piece of cake

meal 6
? didnt eat it yet and dont know if i should

none of it is fat gain...........all water. For every gram of glycogen stored your body stores 3g of water. A 5lb gain in nothing, I gain anywhere from 10-15lbs on my refeeds.

also i want to gain weight but not much body fat so i was thinking of refeeding esat and a large carb up on wen. and only 1 no carb day on rest day do. think thay would work?

you want to gain weight?? I though you were dieting...how many cals are you eating.

heres my prob i was very fat and lost a lot of weight due to a very low cal diet lwo carb diet with a lot of wt. so i know that i have screwed up my met. so i an slowly increasing cals at each meal each week a little of a pain in the ass but i dont want to jump cals so quickly because of fat gain
my bmr is low at i figure close to 1600 a day so i fig that refeeds would be a good way of jump starting my met. to handle more carbs no?

I would skip the refeed and just add some cals each week.....how many are you at for sure 1600?? Then next week go up 200-300 cals and stay there for about 2-3 weeks and then go up another 200-300cals. the refeed will jump start your metabolism, yes, but I don't think it will help your body adjust to a new caloric intake, unless youy just start eating at a higher level.

yeah im at like 1650 +- 50 also i have been doing a 50 /30/20 p/c/f do you think i would benfit more a diff. ratio also a little unsure of what kind of cals to add p f or c. i would prob be better to add to p re or post wo right

Back