• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nitro Tech has Steroids

it had an andro derivative apparently..never knew that

so does that mean that i've been juicing this whole time when i thought i was clean?

Last edited:
Ive been jucing Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Im throughing away all my nitro tech right now

nope, you are no longer all natural

IML Gear Cream!
Lifting weights isnt natural :p

Whats the value of being "natural". Perhaps a better place to put your emphasis is on being "legal". I mean really, is taking all these supplements natural? Unless you're a vegan it aint natural anyhow.

no seriously, you have abused steroids now

Yea I read the thing on Cbs sportline its true But god thing ive only drunk 5 of them omg if my mom finds out about this

Originally posted by Eggs
Lifting weights isnt natural :p

Whats the value of being "natural". Perhaps a better place to put your emphasis is on being "legal". I mean really, is taking all these supplements natural? Unless you're a vegan it aint natural anyhow.

I agree with the comment somewhat. IMO people that take pro-steroids are not natural. But when you ask them if their natural or not, most of them say they are :shrug:

Yea But Im not a pro Im a 16 year old boy in highschool

are those two ingredients simply pro hormones, which, in turn, increase your steroidal level, or steroids themselves?

i would not be so pissed if it was just a pro hormone.

pro hormones increase steroidal level ohh i wont be that mad either if they are that but I doubt

Steroids are steroids man, so steroidal level means steroids, some steroids are naturally occuring inside the body (many of them, too numerous to mention and hundreds or thousands I have never heard of). Not all steroids are anabolic or subject for abuse, steroids serve a purpose inside the body, whatever that purpose may be.

IML Gear Cream!
I cant belive Muscle Tech would do that Ok all Muscle Tech products are crap

Probably similar to hot stuff, protein powder + goodies that supposedly are anabolic. If you dont read the label, its not thier fault.

oh man, you are in some much trouble right now.

it really isnt on the label, i have read in also..

damn canadian company...do i smell a lawsuit ???

I did read the label if you read the CBS sportline report they reported that "Nothing regarding nandrolone appeared on the label that would so much as hint at such an addition to the ingredients. ;Nothing regarding nandrolone appeared on the label that would so much as hint at such an addition to the ingredients." and they said " According to the suit, laboratory analysis of the Nitro-Tech revealed it contained norandrostenedione and androstenediol, compounds that would produce a positive test for metabolites of nandrolone. "

When I first read this post I read my lavbel and it wasnt on there so I throught out all my Nitro tech

why did you throw away your supplements?

Back