• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Ratios (awaiting a meal plan)

NeedMuscleMass

Finally Focused
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey I've read Jodi's sticky and it helped me out. I want to cut back body fat so this is what I've come up with using the p/c/f ration of 40/40/20..

I'm a 17 yr old male, 5'11, and weigh 165 lbs so 1815 calories perday.

It came out to be 30.25 grams of protein and carbs a meal, and 6.7 grams of fats.

My goal is to lower my bf down to 10% and then add muslce mass..

What do you guys think? How long will it take to accomplish my goal?

--anyone have any good suggestions on meal plans?

Last edited:
How long it will take depends on how dedicated you are (ie no cheating) and how your body responds to the type of diet you are doing, as well as your training. 40/40/20 is a good ratio and you have everything already figured out (grams per meal, total cals etc..). No just write out something that resmbles a sample diet using the guidlines you have listed for yourself and post it here so everyone can help you out.

2 questions:

1) what is your bf% currently? I can't see it being that high at 5'11", 165lbs......you are probably really skinny.

2) Why do you want to diet at such a low body weight? You are going to end up being 140lbs and at 5'11" that will look rediculously small. Why not bulk up? Or, why not just change your diet to cleaner foods and train hard and see what happens? You may find that you lean up and start looking pretty solid at the weight you are at right now. Then you can go form there.

Wish I was 17 again :) ..

Where did the years go? :shrug:

Wish I was 17 again ..

Where did the years go?

Well Randy get all the birthday cards youve ever gotten and there you have it all the years

Thanks Ant

My names Anthony Daniels =AntDan I perfer to be called Ant

Correction applied..thanks Ant.
Now if your first name was Adam, I would of called you Adam Ant :lol: <just kiddin > :laugh:

Im 16 and I still know what that cartoon is " Its time for ATommmmm ANT

Yep...that was a good one. One of my favorites :lol:

Back